“Lovely staff,”

Da Vinci Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 484 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Da Vinci Italian Restaurant Swindon offers you a relaxed, warm friendly atmosphere along with fresh, authentic italian food. Whether your looking to have a meal out with family, friends or a romantic evening, Santo and the team are ready to give you the true italian experience. You can also download our Mobile App from Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS/Apple).
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Food was amazing, and the vegetarian options were good. Staff very lovely, although not Italian, but very attentive.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Popped in after work for a quick dinner and overall it was pretty good.

I was met with a friendly smile and seated straight away. I had the risotto with spinach and a bottle of the prosecco.

Overall I would say the risotto was good but was a little runny, it had gone from ouze slightly but that is being a bit critical as it was still good. It was also by far the largest risotto I have been served ever and overall tasty and enjoyed the spinach which I hadn't had with risotto before. The prosecco was crisp and fruity.

Overall I thought this was a pretty good Italian, the service was friendly and if I have the misfortune of staying in the holiday inn express again, I would happily go back here.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I met a friend today for lunch at this restaurant. it was the first time we had both visited. The ambiance was very nice, a warm greeting. The service and food was excellent. We had the lunch time menu, that was very good value for money.

A place to go back to for another visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018

In my opinion the best Italian in Swindon. Came back to Swindon to visit family on the proviso we came out to this restaurant. Great atmosphere, great food at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Yet again we have had a fabulous meal and experience here, Santo , Marco and the rest of the Da Vinci staff are always attentive without over powering you, food is sublime, service is excellent and ambience is just right, having tried all ‘ main stream’ restaurants in Swindon, Da Vinci is without doubt the best in my humble opinion, and anyone who knows me knows I have exacting standards when it comes to food, service and value for money. I have also been very lucky through work and pleasure to dine at some very exclusive restaurants around the world and the Da Vinci is as good if not better than most of these , well done guys and see you again soon

Date of visit: September 2018