Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court
US$ 56
Travelodge
US$ 246
US$ 149
Aston Court Hotel(Derby)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 98
Travelocity
US$ 65
1,139 results
All reviewsswimming poolleisure facilitiessuperior roomevening mealnight breakcoach partysteam room and saunahealth clublovely hotelthree course mealalton towersbed and breakfastmini fridgepeak districtshort breakplenty of parkingrestaurant staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

the hotel was beautiful and did an amazing job for the brides wedding weekend.
i would go back to this hotel in the future however a few people in our party had issues with there rooms.
room 1 - had no issues and they thought the room was amazing.
room 2 - the heated towel rail didn't work
room 3 - the heated towel rail didn't work and the shower only provided cold water. they rang the manager who came up to the room and said he would be back in a few minutes and we never saw him again so they had to come next door and use our shower. THE SHOWER WAS NOT FIXED DURING OUR STAY

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We needed a last minute getaway and we found a great offer for this hotel. We through together an overnight bag and set off. When we arrived we were surprised, the hotel looks lovely, glamourous compared to budget hotels elsewhere for similar price range! All the staff were kind and helpful, often going out of their way to ask if we needed anything.
The breakfast was great; a lovely selection and nicely cooked too. Fresh coffee and decent croissants! Alongside a full English selection. The facicilities are great, a lovely swimming pool with lovely windows for the morning sun to pour into making you feel you’re abroad on holiday.
This was the prefect place when we just needed to escape for a night. It’s also a short drive from the Peak District so we took a trip into the countryside before returning home as well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

To sum up, I found some of the staff very rude and very unprofessional. For a '4 star hotel and spa' (which by the way the spa is not part of Hallmark and the lady who does treatments was away for months on maternity) I wouldn't even give the hotel a 3 star. I went on this two night stay because my grandma had passed away and I wanted a break from it all. I felt judged by the staff members because me and my partner are younger, I felt like I wasn't taken seriously and sometimes not acknowledged. I didn't find the rooms very clean on arrival. It's not worth the amount we paid. We even got asked to pay a charge at the end of our stay which we settled the night before. From no communication between staff members to loud music late at night from a party downstairs, it was a total disaster and couldn't wait to come home. Will never be coming back and was a waste of money.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sophia C
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was the Wedding Photographer for Sharron and Louise on Saturday 31st March and I have to say a special thanks to the wedding events manager ( ithink her name was Sarah) who went above and beyond her call of duty with organising the guest for the photo's to be taken excellent work,

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was a bit hesitant after reading some sniffy reviews but we stayed 2 nights and loved it. Room 310 on 3rd floor was ok, staff were really friendly. The two fellas in the gym/ spa reception were top drawer and the staff in the restaurant worked so hard. Check in was quick and we were even given a voucher for 2 complimentary drinks (nice touch).
The gym /pool/ steam room and jacuzzi were really nice ( especially when you could see the rain and snow outside)
Food was good and our server was really attentive.
It was a nice base to drive to Buxton for the day and there were 3 decent pubs in mickleover (5 mins walk) away.
We would definitely return, it was great value for money for a weekend stay (booked through Great Little Breaks) and included an evening meal with bottle of wine ( for one night) and breakfasts for both days. Genuinely the only minor gripe was no de caff teabags in the room. The rest was perfect.
Thanks to all of the Hallmark staff for making it a nice chilled out stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple