Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfectly placed for lunch and see a film

Good menu, reasonable prices and very friendly staff. Sandwiches, salads and jacket potatoes were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
tpugh12016
London, United Kingdom
Favourite cinema experience

We are Quad members and go and see films there, although not often enough. We prefer the clientele... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Helen P

All reviews cafe bar independent cinema market place comfortable cinema great cinema art house watch films small cinema comfortable seating assembly rooms cinema experience excellent cafe bite to eat great atmosphere city centre car park venue
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Great vibe at the Quad. Diverse clientele. Interesting movies, often not the mainstream releases. Good basic food in the cafe. Interesting exhibitions

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We prefer to watch films here, the staff are always positive, the food and drink very well presented, drinks can be taken into the cinema, first rate!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Went to see the new release of Journeys end. Been here a few times it has always been very good the staff are always nice and helpful you can also grab a beer and wine or also a coffee as we did pretty nice sitting there with a nice cold beer watching the film I tend to watch most new releases there now so much easier than showcase.

Also a nice little cafe downstairs.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Great selection of movies. Not just populist tripe. Really good value too. My biggest gripe when watching movies is those people who think they are in thier living rooms and chit chat accordingly. However, on the odd occasion that I have had to complain the staff have taken my complaint seriously and have taken the appropriate action. Well done to all the staff and please continue to put cinema lovers first.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

My first visit to Quad to see darkest hour, I enjoyed it. The John Hurt cinema has nice comfortable seats. I didn’t like the 15 mins of adverts and trailers beforehand though, I don’t got to Cinema often and forgot about them.
You can park free at the council offices car park after 5.30pm
I noticed you can get a cinema and meal deal.