Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good film venue

Saw Bohemian Rhapsody at the Quad. Comfortable cinema. Ticket prices reasonable. Friendly staff... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
bobarev
Bicester, United Kingdom
Lovely lunch

We hadad a delicious lunch here. Very prompt service, lovely menu and very busy for a Friday... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
754hazelb
Norwich, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews cafe bar independent cinema market place great cinema comfortable cinema art house watch films small cinema comfortable seating assembly rooms excellent cafe bite to eat great atmosphere city centre car park venue mainstream
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We prefer to watch films here, the staff are always positive, the food and drink very well presented, drinks can be taken into the cinema, first rate!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Went to see the new release of Journeys end. Been here a few times it has always been very good the staff are always nice and helpful you can also grab a beer and wine or also a coffee as we did pretty nice sitting there with a nice cold beer watching the film I tend to watch most new releases there now so much easier than showcase.

Also a nice little cafe downstairs.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Great selection of movies. Not just populist tripe. Really good value too. My biggest gripe when watching movies is those people who think they are in thier living rooms and chit chat accordingly. However, on the odd occasion that I have had to complain the staff have taken my complaint seriously and have taken the appropriate action. Well done to all the staff and please continue to put cinema lovers first.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

My first visit to Quad to see darkest hour, I enjoyed it. The John Hurt cinema has nice comfortable seats. I didn’t like the 15 mins of adverts and trailers beforehand though, I don’t got to Cinema often and forgot about them.
You can park free at the council offices car park after 5.30pm
I noticed you can get a cinema and meal deal.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I popped in for a coffee yesterday at about 11:10am (Sunday) and stood for ages waiting to be served. The male barista completely ignored me. The lady barista turned towards me, I thought she was going to serve me. However, she started to chat to the man and then turned away from me. I eventually walked out and went to Costa for my coffee instead. The service at Costa. was exemplary, lovely friendly staff. I have never experience such rudeness in a cafe before. I certainly will not return to the Quad cafe.

5  Thank starkbat