“Love the cinema”
Review of QUAD

QUAD
Ranked #1 of 15 Shopping in Derby
More attraction details
Owner description: QUAD is a CINEMA, GALLERY, CAFE BAR and WORKSHOP that anyone can use.CINEMAShowing the best in World, Hollywood and Independent films.GALLERYThe exhibition programme includes work from local, national and international artists, it is exciting, diverse and open to new ideas and experimentation.CAFE BARCome and relax in our fully licenced Cafe Bar with a drink or choose from a range of delicious home made dishes.WORKSHOPQUAD brings individuals, communities and artists together to create exciting new art and film. We are committed to providing access to the arts for everyone. QUAD provides facilities and services that connect people and businesses to art and film, creating opportunities for entertainment, education and participation.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Great selection of movies. Not just populist tripe. Really good value too. My biggest gripe when watching movies is those people who think they are in thier living rooms and chit chat accordingly. However, on the odd occasion that I have had to complain the staff have taken my complaint seriously and have taken the appropriate action. Well done to all the staff and please continue to put cinema lovers first.

All reviews
"the ground floor"
"lovely place"
"city centre"

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

My first visit to Quad to see darkest hour, I enjoyed it. The John Hurt cinema has nice comfortable seats. I didn’t like the 15 mins of adverts and trailers beforehand though, I don’t got to Cinema often and forgot about them.
You can park free at the council offices car park after 5.30pm
I noticed you can get a cinema and meal deal.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I popped in for a coffee yesterday at about 11:10am (Sunday) and stood for ages waiting to be served. The male barista completely ignored me. The lady barista turned towards me, I thought she was going to serve me. However, she started to chat to the man and then turned away from me. I eventually walked out and went to Costa for my coffee instead. The service at Costa. was exemplary, lovely friendly staff. I have never experience such rudeness in a cafe before. I certainly will not return to the Quad cafe.

5  Thank starkbat
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Perhaps as my title is a clue, visited the Quad to watch the Last Jedi, great place to watch a movie, comfortable seats, not too busy and you can take your drinks in.