All reviewspride parktravel lodgefootball groundspacious roomcar parkingcity centrefriendly receptionistexcellent stayexcellent value for moneyon arrivalthe ground floorall you can eatpleasant staydownload festivalgood sizenight stayyasmin
Reviewed 5 December 2017

very good value with the discounts when booked in advance
sound nights sleep, no noise from out side or inside hotel, beds very comfy
i use this hotel on a regular basis when up in Derby as it is very central to area

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Booked two nights and disappointed that hotel charged extra for parking and wifi. The charge for parking was not mentioned at booking or at check in. I failed to see the signs until our second night so will not be happy if I get a parking fine! Breakfast buffet was poor quality, cold and not re stocked enough. On second morning I had no egg, very little beans and bread had run out. No staff around to help. Lack of choice of buffet. Dirty uncleared tables and very little cutlery/clean tables to choose from. Breakfast area in middle of hallway and reception area sonnot privacy and people staring whilst we were eating. Staff pushed very loud trolleys along corridor for 5 to ten mins. Very noisy and very distracting. No plug sockets at bedside. On plus side fresh clean bedding, bed comfortable. Shower really good and spacious. Clean towels provided on both days. Could have done with extra blanket and pillows as a bit chilly in room at times.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Remy from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Derby Pride Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Many thanks for reviewing our Derby Pride Park Travelodge.

We're sorry to learn of your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay. Please could we ask that you contact us with your review via our website so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I am very happy with the Travelodge Derby Pride Park.
It is located in a very quiet place.
Fully recommended to everyone.
The breakfast was fantastic, the staff was perfect and the amenities were value for price.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I have stayed in a number of travelodge hotels over the last few years and this one is definitely the best one I have ever visited Spacious exceptional clean room with a great bathroom too.The lighter breakfast was very good value for money.My only negatives are that there is no hairdryer in the room and the cost of using the WiFi

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Very comfortable stay, the Breakfast was as good as any hotel I've stayed in. Only small point is that you have to pay for the parking and Wi-Fi-£3 for each day which I wasn't aware of when I booked..