All reviewspride parktravel lodgefootball groundspacious roomcar parkingcity centrefriendly receptionistexcellent stayexcellent value for moneyon arrivalthe ground floorall you can eatpleasant staydownload festivalgood sizenight stayyasmin
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I have stayed in a number of travelodge hotels over the last few years and this one is definitely the best one I have ever visited Spacious exceptional clean room with a great bathroom too.The lighter breakfast was very good value for money.My only negatives are that there is no hairdryer in the room and the cost of using the WiFi

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Very comfortable stay, the Breakfast was as good as any hotel I've stayed in. Only small point is that you have to pay for the parking and Wi-Fi-£3 for each day which I wasn't aware of when I booked..

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Another Travelodge, another comfy nights sleep. Rooms were exceptionally spacious and the sit in shower was a fantastic bonus. Breakfast was left to be desired, but the friendly staff, location of the hotel and cleanliness of the rooms and reception made up for it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great hotel great value

Large clean rooms everything in them

Friendly helpful staff

I have stayed at a few hotels in Derby most are run down This is the best so far in my view

Rooms has everything in it

Nice and clean

Air con

Superb value for money

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at many Travelodges this year. Until this weekend, I was happy with service I had received.. .until I came here!. The staff especially Emily and Sonia were extremely helpful redefining my expectation of what to expect from my future visits at Travelodges around the county in 2018.

Well done .....to the staff here...

Happily stay here again