All reviews walnut bread town centre breakfast was excellent white company full english quiet street biscuits high standard parking permit superior room short walk comfortable bed selection of cereals small hotel breakfast room english breakfast lovely hotel
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed recently, whilst working at a trade fair. I have been coming to Harrogate for 40 years staying at most hotels in the town. The Grafton offers a quiet and very comfortable haven, yet virtually right bang in the middle of town.
We had the large superior, which was exactly as it’s described, large and superior. Spotlessly clean, all amenities, including ‘white Company’ bathroom shampoos, body lotions etc.
It is only b&b, but does not pretend to be otherwise, especially when close to so many restaurants. Breakfast was excellent as were the staff.

Trip type: Travelled on business
jmmxaxdv, Owner at The Grafton Boutique B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Very nicely done out and immaculately clean. Good location for town centre but only on street parking which could be a problem.
Kept wake all night by people at the back of the building talking and we wondered if they were night shift workers having a cig break but it ruined our sleep. Not the accommodations fault but took the shine off the stay.
Breakfast was excellent, fresh and good selection

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We spent two nights here. Parking is on the road outside the hotel but it was easy to find a space and a 24 hour permit is provided. Parking restrictions are lifted on Saturday and Sunday. The king bed room was lovely and tastefully decorated. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and the staff and proprietor were friendly, helpful and efficient. Breakfast was delicious with a good choice of cold and cooked food and good quality teas and coffee. We would definitely recommend and would be happy to return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018

My hubby and I travelled down to Harrogate with our daughter and her partner for a short break. Because of my disability hubby and myself were in the Grafton's only downstairs bedroom whilst my daughter and her partner were in one of the upstairs rooms. Our room was quite small but very pretty with lovely décor and so very clean you probably could eat your meal off the floor, our daughters room was equally attractive but much bigger. The Grafton has to be the cleanest hotel we've ever stayed in and we've stayed in a lot. The breakfast is very good. We were able to help ourselves to juice and a choice of cereal and then ordered tea coffee and our further breakfast choices from a menu. After a short wait the food arrived and was delicious. My daughters partner was delighted that he was able to get gluten free option. All in all this is a lovely comfy welcoming small hotel near the centre of Harrogate.

Room tip: ground floor room was lovely but small with only a shower in bathroom, I understand all upstairs rooms also have a bath
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank toonfan_10

Excellent location, 5 minute walk to the town centre,
The manager had a map of the immediate area, and offered advice with the map, loads of places to eat all within the same area and walking distance.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple