“Rip Off”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited with my daughter + 4 year old grandson, food was hot and tasty, however, when paying the bill, I was surprised to see that they had charged me £5.50 for my grandson, have been here before + no charge for the little my grandson ate. This time he had a small soup bowl of noodles, and didn't eat half of this. I queried this with the chinese man who was on the till, explaining we hadn't been charged on previous visits. He said they had to charge as they were "losing money", I told him that I was disgusted that they had charged me £5.50 for a small bowl of noodles. He would not back down!! I told him that he would be losing custom as I wouldn't be coming back again, he wasn't bothered at all. Don't take under 5 year olds who don't eat much if you don't want to be ripped off!! Disgusting!!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Sticky carpet, dirty upholstery on chairs, dirty old paintwork, this place really needs a total clean and redecoration. The food is just OK, the staff are lethargic, THE RESTAURANT AND STAFF NEED A ROCKET UP THEIR BOTTOMS.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place is what it is, a low priced buffet restaurant. For the price paid the food is good. Not really sure what else you expect for £9 per person. The buffet was kept fully stocked and the food was nice. The restaurant is very dated and dull but ok for a quick eat, not somewhere I’d choose for a special occasion.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Really frustrated to have walked from work in the freezing cold with a colleague to find it closed at 9.15pm when the restaurant website and google both state that it is open until 10pm.

From recent reviews it sounds like the place is going quickly downhill. Disappointing.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

After an energetic morning at a local trampoline park we headed here for a late lunch after seeing an advert on the back of Hampton Times. The.advertisement stated open 12-2pm for lunch. We arrived just after 1.45 and found the restaurant closed.