All reviews brewers fayre large tesco all you can eat comfortable bed shopping centre attached restaurant great nights sleep comfortable stay what it says on the tin excellent stay plenty of parking clean rooms car park family room the pub visiting family the ground floor
Reviewed 2 October 2018

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 22 September 2018

This Premier Inn was consistent with other sites I've stayed at. The pricing is reasonable, check in was very fast, room and amenities were clean and as expected. The location is good being very close to several eateries and a Tesco Supermarket if you need any items.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Genuine review.
Have stayed here .....nice new reception area .....good service ....same old Premier Inn ....room nice enough ....no heater in bathroom ....some noise from bathroom fan even when off.
Why are Premier Inns so boring .....drab colour schemes .....
Breakfast very average but nothing special.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Usually premier inns offer fairly standard accommodation across their chain, but unfortunately this one has let them down for me. Firstly the room temp was 27 degrees and it is not winter yet, this was very uncomfortable. I spoke to reception and they said, there is no AC or temperature control, but there is a fan in your room isn’t there, I said yes but it’s covered in dust, and that still isn’t going to solve the problem, I explained that even a fresh air supply would have been better than nothing. Moving on to breakfast, i arrived around 7:30, the lady that greeted me was pleasant and bubbly, so this lightened my mood, but unfortunately it was about to turn again. The food was dry, and stodgy, as it had probably been sat out for a while, I asked where to sit, once I got my breakfast, they said anywhere, and when I was eating I was made to feel uncomfortable by one of the waitresses as she said this area is closed off quite rudely, but when I arrived there was no seats or anything blocking the area, she returned on several occasions and even put out more chairs to block off the area to make a point, clearly not the service you want in the morning to start your day. Unfortunately even after the other issues I had this lady let down my whole day by putting me into a bad mood, I wouldn’t recommend this premier inn unless changes are made.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business