All reviews brewers fayre large tesco all you can eat comfortable bed shopping centre attached restaurant great nights sleep comfortable stay plenty of parking what it says on the tin excellent stay clean rooms car park family room the pub the ground floor stayed for one night
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I have stayed here previously, so know what I would get as a room etc. The room was good as I asked to be moved to the quieter side of the building, so my sleep was better than before. Very helpful receptionist. I upgraded to buy the Premier Breakfast and it was awful. Not worth the money in my opinion. I had to wait 15 mins for a new batch of scrambled eggs to be cooked as the hot buffet had run out. I will stay again as it's very close to where I need to be for my courses.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Good position, close to amenities and city centre by car. New, clean, up to date. Comfortable stay for reasonable price. Friendly, helpful staff who were only too willing to help. Large car park. Good sized rooms. Refreshing shower. Quiet in rooms on our midweek visit.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Love Premier Inns, they are a good budget stay. Lovely comfortable room, big comfortable bed, peaceful sleep and great service. Shame about the noisy room air con which try as we might we couldn't turn down. Other than that, perfect.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2017

This was our first stay at Hampton and it was up to the usual Premier Inn standards of cleanliness. Our two issues were about the accessible wet rooms in the hotel. The first room we were allocated was made up as a twin - despite having rung beforehand to make sure it was a double - and the smell was awful. We were told that it was practice in the hotel to make up these rooms as twins. When the receptionist visited the room she agreed it was uninhabitable and moved us to another room with a wet room that was already made up as a double. This was the ideal solution for us. The other issue is that both rooms were a very long way from reception. If you have mobility issues, which is the reason most of us want to have an accessible room, you should use your wheelchair or buggy to reach the room. Be aware, however, that the corridor doors do not have automatic openers so you need someone to help opening the doors. Apart from that, the room we stayed in was good - the standard we expect from Premier Inn - and there was hardly any noise. A minor irritation was housekeeping knocking on the door the morning we were checking out, despite the do not disturb sign hanging on the door. She said that she'd made a mistake! If you don't want to use your car when you're there, the hotel can order a taxi that operates on a fixed £6 fee into the town centre. We found this easier than driving in and searching for parking spaces. We would use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Use your wheels if you're staying in one of the wet rooms - too far to walk from reception.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I loved this Premier Inn, it was clean, quiet and the bed, just beautifully big and comfortable. The wifi was a little slow and there were problems with my phone connection from my room, but my stay overall lovely

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business