“Last minute Sat meal out”
Review of Loch Fyne Elton

Loch Fyne Elton
Ranked #44 of 485 Restaurants in Peterborough
Price range: US$ 39 - US$ 87
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Loch Fyne restaurants present a fine selection of fresh shellfish and oysters, along with seasonal fish and seafood specials. Each restaurant is rustic yet contemporary, with an elegant ambience. Grilled meat dishes are available at Loch Fyne, along with a popular kids menu. All of the fresh seafood is sustainably sourced.
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I managed to book a table for 8.15pm only booking a few hours earlier. Nice place and atmosphere, food was lovely, tried haggis for the first time , husband had the fish platter and I had salmon , we shared a dessert as too full by that point! Definitely going back to try some different dishes

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

First visit for me. Food was great, we had the curry, fish and chips and grilled salmon. Desserts also very good. However the service was a bit slow and lacked attention.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Fantastic food in lovely surroundings, high prices but excellent quality. I will revisit for another special occasion.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We visited for lunch when we were having a mother and daughter day out. The food was fantastic and the service also good. The bill was also less than we expected which was a nice surprise! The setting is beautiful and we have already booked to come again.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't class myself as even a seafood lover, but this place definitely helped me overcome some fish feuds I've had in the past! The seafood soup was amazing! We tried the cooked oysters (my first ever oyster experience) which were actually really nice! Everyone's meal looked good and ours was no exception. Lovely meal from start to end, nice relaxed atmosphere and good wine. Great for couples and families.