US$ 112
US$ 221
US$ 94
US$ 114
  • Restaurant
Arman Lodge House(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
Aragon House(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 79
US$ 68
Premier Inn Peterborough (Hampton) Hotel(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Peterborough North Hotel(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Peterborough Eye Green(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$ 52
Travelodge
All reviewsfeature roompicturesque villageold coaching innsunday lunchpretty villagelovely hotelfour poster bedlots of characterchristmas partya lovely stayfollowing morningbridal suitelovely roomfull englishstayed for one nightballroomvenue
Reviewed 19 June 2018

A very tired building both outside and in which could be so special with so much character. However, it would cost a small fortune to bring it all up to a decent standard. To be fair the bedroom I stayed in was ok with a decent breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018
Theresa R, General Manager at Haycock Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for the review based on your recent visit. We are always carrying out planned maintenance to ensure this beautiful old hotel retains the character it is famed for.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Booked this re a stay for business in Peterborough. Perfectly adequate, a little tired but comfortable. The price was great at just under £70 for a double including breakfast. I ate in the restaurant but the food was average, and despite booking a table in the bar at 7.30, was ushered towards it at 7.10(as our food was ready!) Also the following morning tried to charge me again at a different rate even though I had paid online. In summary, the communication here is clearly a problem, and whilst the staff were lovely, not sure they all work together very well.It took me over an hour to sort out the bill, but it turned out there was mid communication between their HO and the hotel, but they did remove the cost of my evening meal in compensation, so at least reacted. Fortunately I was not in a rush, but had I been it would have been a nightmare!!The hotel is also very near the A1, which may or may not be an advantage for you. You can hear the hiss of the traffic, but it was not invasive from my room. Would I stay again, probably but on business, and at an equivalent rate...... and the breakfast was very good, but definitely not on leisure!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for the review. Please accept my sincere apologies that you felt your experience was enjoyable, as this is something we try our utmost to do.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My wife and I stayed for just one night, but the experience was wonderful. The staff once again were excellent and could not do more to make our visit any more special. We were up graded to a suite and it was pure luxury. Plenty of space and a lovely view over the bridge and river. The food was very nice and fairly cheap. This hotel has become our bolt hole when we want to escape from all our cares. We have tried other hotels in the Peterborough area, but this is the best. Will be going back soon.

Room Tip: Most rooms have a lovely view of the village of Wansford
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for the lovely 5* review following on from your recent stay at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We returned to the Haycock after over ten years and found the hotel to be a shadow of its former self. Nevertheless the staff we encountered were all polite and professional and our bedroom was clean, spacious and functional. Although why only one armchair is supplied in a double bedroom ( and only one complimentary biscuit !) is beyond me.The bathroom seemed relatively newly refurbed yet the shower temperature control knob came off in my hand, the shower door seal was broken causing leaks, and the shower bath mat had black mould marks on it. Also the food let it down for us , being expensive for the quality served. The once pretty garden is now overgrown and uncared for.
Our experience on this visit was in such a stark contrast to the vibrant hotel we once knew. We are saddened and disappointed and will probably not return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Londoner3

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I Stayed there with a good friend from Friday 24th May til Sun 27th May morning.Wish it could have been for longer.Had an evening meal the first night which was superb.The menu was interesting with some unusual spelling which we pointed out.We had breakfast twice and could not ask for better.Saturday's was served to us with the hot food and plenty of alternatives to have instead of or as well.Coffee served liberally.Sunday it was a complete Buffet style which was just as enjoyable.All staff were very helpful and we had a gentleman who waited on us in a lovely traditional style.The building was beautiful and the interior was well furnished with a lovely range of older style comfortable furniture and the whole place had some lovely older style art work on display.THIS SHOULD BE CLASSED AS A 5 STAR HOTEL.I hope I get the opportunity to stop there again.It is far superior to the modern style hotels and it was a delight to stay there!

Room Tip: Due to the location I would guess that all rooms will be in pleasant locations!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your amazing 5* review and kind words that are truly appreciated. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to the area.