“Hot night out with the boyfriend!! ”
Review of The Holy Grail

The Holy Grail
Ranked #38 of 152 Restaurants in Wexford
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Came here recently with my boyfriend. I got the chicken tikka masala which I thoroughly enjoyed, I also got cheesey nan bread to top it off! But unfortunately, my boyfriend got the vindaloo which was ridiculously hot!! He didn't enjoy because it was uncomfortably hot! It was a bit disappointing because usually he would be the one to leave the plate clean, but this time it was me! I think you need to put a warning on how hot each curry is so that people won't make the same mistake! Overall, I enjoyed my meal and would come back!

manoj V, Owner at The Holy Grail, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Sorry to hear that your boyfriend didn't enjoy the vindaloo.But we clearly write on our menu that all vindaloo dishes are very hot.Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This place today rocks! ...The food blows your mind away. This place is very clean, very authentic, very cozy and it has some lovely atmosphere. I had my Italian friend with me we had really good time there, because the waitress was so friendly and did her best to keep us company. The food was delicious and yummy..No wonder why people likes this that much...planning to go again with my friends and family...

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The staff go out of their way to please, sure, it's not a posh restaurant but the food and value is terrific. Portions are huge! Good selection of specials. You will leave full and happy.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Background music not relaxing for the environment,3 course meal finished within 45 mins, staff are professional,

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I went for dinner with two other people on the June bank holiday at half seven in the evening. We had lovely starters, For main course I had the Fish Goan, it was delicious. the other people I ate with had the chicken curry and chicken burger. They thoroughly enjoyed their meals. The service was great. I would go back to the Holy Grail. However I had two issues with my visit. Not major issues but took away from the experience a little. The phone rang on multiple times. This was a little irritating. The next issue I have is the decor, I think the decor looks very tacky and takes from the experience. I think the decor could be simple with the walls painted a nice bright colour, instead of the painted on inside of a church look they are going for. However the two issues I can overlook as the food is amazing.