2,329 results
All reviews merlot restaurant jacuzzi bath roof garden silver experience sister hotel the castlecourt spa sula presidential suite mini bar leisure centre small balcony top class excellent hotel bar food underground parking hen party castle court from start to finish
Reviewed 6 April 2018

From start to finish, I had a wonderful experience collaborating and liaising with the staff at the Westport Plaza Hotel along with their colleagues at various other locations! Organising a hen party weekend for 20+ ladies was made easy with how accommodating the staff were, on the lead up and also over the weekend itself. We had fantastic bedroom and activity room facilities, a relaxed and delicious meal and all of our questions or requests were answered immediately. The best part? You can walk home from the night club!

Thanks to all the staff for their help!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
JohnClesham, Manager at Westport Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure to look after you all during your recent weekend. Thank you all for coming to stay with us and for your lovely feedback. Please also pass on our very best wishes to the Bride and we hope to have you all back with us for more happy times in the future either as a group or individually.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a three night break in the hotel, we found the hotel staff very friendly the public areas of the hotel were very clean as was our room, the room was cleaned daily during our stay and we had fresh towels, breakfast every morning was excellent as were any meals we had at the hotel, will definitely be back

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. We are very happy to see that you and your wife had an enjoyable Easter break with us and we hope to welcome you both back another relaxing break soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We booked the Westport Plaza hotel based on other reviews and a value price and were not disappointed. The rooms are well appointed, comfortable and the bathrooms look to be newly renovated. We faced the street and the double windows ensured we had a silent great sleep. The included breakfast included a cold buffet and hot items from the kitchen.
This is one of the few hotels we've found in Ireland that has air conditioning

Room Tip: Higher floors are best
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JulieBMW

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to post a very nice review . We are very pleased to see that you found our rooms to be so comfortable and relaxing. We hope that you continued to enjoy a lovely time in our country and perhaps we will welcome you back again one day.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I have to say this is the best hotel I have stayed in Ireland.I stayed in it a few years ago and was as pleased then as was again recently.Fab leisure and spa,room,food location.Ticked every box which most hotels don't for me.Great dat bathroom had separate jacuzzi bath and shower and netflix on tv.Big plus.Would really recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are very happy to see that you have given us such a high recommendation. Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and we hope to see you again the next time you are heading West!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed here recently as part of a group of 11 people for my sister's hen party. The hotel do hen party packages and it was very easy to organise with the hotel. I sent several emails to Kasia in accommodation with different queries that I had, and she always responded promptly and was very helpful.
I booked the afternoon tea package, the afternoon tea was well presented with lovely china, unlimited tea and coffee, and delicious sandwiches and desserts. There was certainly no shortage of food, in fact the waiter gave us trays so we could bring what was leftover to the suite!
I booked the Presidential Suite for myself and the bride, the suite is spacious and luxurious with a separate living area and a smart tv with Netflix. There was a bottle of champagne, mini bottles of red and white wine, and bottles of water included. There was a handwritten card to the bride, with chocolates and cookies, which was a lovely touch. It has ample seating and it was perfect for us all to meet up and have a few beverages. I had brought my laptop as I had wanted to play a "Mr&Mrs" video on the tv for the bride - however I was unable to hook it up to the smart tv. I asked the receptionist for assistance and she organised for other staff members to look at it for me - well they completely went out of their way for me, when they were unable to link the laptop up to the tv, they set up a projector, screen and speakers! I was delighted and it went down really well! We then had dinner in the hotel which was part of the package, and it was delicious. We were then given a glass of prosecco in the bar afterwards, before we headed out on the town.
Breakfast in the hotel was cooked to order, with a buffet of fruit, yoghurt and cereals etc. This is a very nice, comfortable and luxurious hotel, but what really made the stay so pleasant was the attentiveness of the staff. Everyone that I met working in the hotel were so friendly, professional and helpful, they really went out of their way to ensure we had an enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to see that everyone had such a great time with us during the very special weekend of your sisters Hen party. Thank you for all you kind words for all of our team. It is always our top priority to arrange whatever you need and make sure that you all have an enjoyable visit. Thank you as well for your special mention for Kasia who is a great organiser for you and the hotel team. We all join in wishing your sister all the best for the future and we hope to have you back again for more happy occasions in the future.

With best wishes on behalf of all the team,