Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Brilliant

Myself & my husband haven’t cycled for years and didn’t know what to expect, but these guys were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
rachkeel
Macroom, Ireland
via mobile
Great Bikes and Friendly Service

Rented 2 bikes for recent Sea to Summit race. I was delighted with the service provided. We were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Johnboland14
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile

All reviews great service shuttle bus clew bay these guys achill sound the great western greenway shuttle service highly recommend this company phone call could not have been more helpful starting point achill island great company top class mulranny park hotel great value for money sea kayaking
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Used the hire service for the route to Newport. Good advice all round. Be careful at the viaduct in westport. Very sharp turn left as you leave the town.. This is only if you wanted to divert via the tesco and boots shopping area. Enjoyed the country views. An easy cycle route

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Very helpful and friendly guys - they always have your back. Despite having an electric bike, my ill-health got the better of me and I ended up biting off more than I could chew when cycling up a mountain. They collected me in the van and brought me back down and even offered to top-up the charge on the bike - it was no bother to them! Some great Irish banter in the van on the way back to Westport topped off a great day out on Achill Island - definitely recommended!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Bike hire company was great to work with. Brid set us up with bikes and gear. She also helped us make B&B reservations. Jerry shuttled us to start point and was waiting for us on our return. Brid & Jerry we’re so helpful. All in all a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We have rented 2 bikes for the afternoon (package Silver, 25 euros each including a lift). The lovely driver Jerry dropped us at Achill Sound to start our cycle. He showed us where the Greenway was from the road and advised when it was steep, where we could stop for a coffee or food, all kind of useful advise. He even took the time to stop so we could take a photo while the sun was out, which was so nice of him. Once in Achill Sound he made sure we were safe before letting us go: checked the breaks, made us try our bikes to make sure we were comfortable, the height of the saddle and things like that. When we arrived in Newport, luckily he was not far and could pick us up to bring us back to Westport for just 10 additional Euros each. Great service, nice people, good value, we'll come back!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We rented bikes for the day from Travis and had a great day. He picked us up at our hotel, got us set up on our bikes and then we spent the day on the Greenway. I highly recommend this company, they made it so easy and the price was perfect.