Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Western greenway

Thanks lads great help and brilliant to deal with hopefully will be back again. Greenway is a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Mj S
via mobile
A great ride in Westport

Showed up with no reservation and rented a bike plus a ride to the other end of the Greenway at... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
petermeterreader
Madison, Wisconsin
via mobile

All reviews great service shuttle bus clew bay achill sound the great western greenway greenway trail shuttle service highly recommend this company could not have been more helpful achill island starting point great company top class sea kayaking great value for money highlight of our trip last weekend
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My daughter and I cycled the Mulranney to Newport route in crazy weather - we only had this one chance to do it together so we were not cancelling. It was fun zooming along in complete safety -We had not been on bikes for quite a while . We loved having no traffic to worry about and just enjoying the sounds (even the pouring rain !)and sights . The scenery was fabulous . We did manage to get some dry moments too .
The guys in Clew Bay Bike hire could not have been more helpful. They suggested we reverse our original route to give us more flexibility . They phoned us on route from Galway and arranged pick up in Newport -where we left car- and the a lift to Mulranney - where we collected bikes. Gearoid was then available in Newport to collect bikes at end of cycle. The bikes are well kitted out and contact number is visible on them
We knew we were in good hands and hope to be back for the full route in finer weather next Spring .
Bernice

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great customer service, good combinations with bike to cycle as far as you like/can and lift back for us and the bikes...
As we grouped up without having ridden bikes for quite a while, it was great comfort knowing we could just focus on enjoying as much as we enjoyed...
with no hassle of having to plan on on the spot...just beautiful sceneries and our laughters...
Greenway is improving in safety and food spots along the way make the whole experience a manageable adventure for all levels of fitness.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent, knowledgeable and helpful staff and good equipment, especially our 6& 7 yr olds bicycles and my husbands electric bike, would use this company again any time, hopefully the next time we will manage a longer cycle with no rain!!!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Wonderful business that cares about their clients. They were great with lunch suggestions also as we road the Greenway. I ran into a problem that was totally my fault but low and behold they came to my rescue. Very caring and most helpful. Thank you to the staff at Newport and Westport, you went above and beyond and I appreciated it.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great time with these guys. Bike was in good shape and everything seemed well organized. Was able to go off and do my own thing (since i wasn't interested in the specific trail they were taking everyone else to) and they were easy to work with, no fuss. I left my phone in one of the shuttles on the way back to Westport and the guys all coordinated to make sure i got it back. One of them drove about 40 minutes out of his way to bring it back to me. I felt so bad, but so blessed. Can't recommend these guys enough!