“Really delicious ”

Garam Masala Indian
Ranked #40 of 131 Restaurants in Drogheda
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time visit here with my husband on Friday night. Place was very quiet around 730. Had the tandoori meat platter to share. Really good. Nice portion size. I had the chicken Korma for main. Yummy. Not too creamy just prefect. My husband had the beef balti. Pilau rice & garlic naan with a few cobra and tiger beers finished it all off. Decor is totally dated but certainly wouldn't put me off going again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Usually order a korma after a few pints of plain and let me tell you theirs nothing lovelier in the morning then a Korma/Guinness poo.........could do with selling pints though.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love Garam Masala as it is the closest take on Authentic Indian food. The Restaurant itself is usually very busy so maybe best to ring ahead and reserve, but their Take away food is without a doubt The Best Indian in Drogheda, if not Co. Louth. The starters are delicious and very like what Indian street food is about. The curries are all uniquely flavoured and prepared Fresh, using fresh ingredients. I order from here once a week and the consistent Good quality Indian food keeps us coming back.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. As soon as we went in a very pleasant waitress brought us to a table and sorted menus and drinks straight away. I had a butter chicken, which was really lovely. The garlic naan was really nice with it.
Special praise is due for the young blonde female waitress who looked after us. She seemed to be simultaneously looking after the takeaway part as well so she was busy. But she even thought to bring us a fan, as it was a very hot evening. Really fantastic service and we’ll definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ordered a dish that was completely different than any we'd ever had before. We then asked for a recommendation of a second dish to complement the first. The entire meal was fantastic. The service was thoughtful and the atmosphere was very nice. We would definitely eat here again and recommend it to others.