“Very tasty”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself, my husband and our two young daughters went here tonight for our 10th anniversary and the food was lovely. The kids got a pizza with chips, caprison drink and ice cream for dessert. They had lots of flavours for the ice-cream and both jumped in for the bubble gum ice cream. They ate it all. Myself and my husband both ordered a pasta dish each. When the food came out my husband got the wrong dish on the table. Apparently a miscommunication between the waitress and the chef and the chef straight away made the correct dish and was done in a few mins!
They put the wrong dish into a takeaway container and gave it to us to take home as it was their mistake. That was nice! We ordered the banoffi pie and profiteroles for dessert and I have to say I was impressed. I've been to this restaurant before but it's been a long time. I had always liked their pasta dishes but their desserts in the past were not great. They were the only let down for me then. But now I can't say there was any let down. They've really improved in the dessert section! The pasta dishes we got were delicious
The service is nice too. People are friendly and easy going.
I will go back again for sure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome pizza. Awesome beer. Awesome atmosphere. Truly enjoyed my meal. I’ve walked past this place everyday at least twice and finally decided to try it. Should’ve stopped the first day. Don’t make the same mistake I did.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We headed on an unplanned impromptu early bird special.
Excellent Itialian food startets and main washed down with good gquality Italian house red. All in all, a pleasent pre cinema mid week meal at a reasonable price for two. Recommend a visit..

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Very enjoyable meal , beautiful place found the new house white spoilt the taste of the food. Back to pinot gregio please.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

How things have changed in over a year from four star to two star. Food lacked flavour. Got feeling corners were cut. Was really disappointed as it was one of my favourite places to eat.