“ok”

Add it.
Darby O'Gills
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 10 May 2015

service leaves a lot to be desired food was good but pub it self could be brighter music not to my liking at all only good thing was the food

Date of visit: February 2015
2  Thank EireDodo

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Tried this place for lunch because of the movie connection. I had a beef wrap. Yummy. While looking for a pub later that night, my daughter heard Galway Girl floating out of Darby O'Gills so we just had to stop in for a pint. Great music, more fun locals. We'll be bringing our friends back tomorrow night!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

As a fan of the famous movie I had no choice but to go straight here for dinner when we visited Drogheda. A nice warm feeling with pleasant and friendly staff. The food was served quick and delicious. The price was quite reasonable and it was lovely to sit and enjoy the novelty Darby O'Gill decor and movie playing on the tv. Bathrooms were nice and clean. It was a perfect stop on our trip. I would definitely go again.

Date of visit: December 2013
2  Thank luvbitesnbruises
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Theres nothing I don't like about Darby OGills,its nice for Breakfast and Lunch prices are fair not to pricey

Date of visit: February 2014
2  Thank shasha_b
Reviewed 1 October 2013

on my birthday we went to darby ogills and we wernt dissapointed the owner and local people were so friendly and the music was the best entertainment iv heard in along time will defnitly be back

Date of visit: September 2013