“Wow hot chocolate!”

The Buttery
Ranked #28 of 341 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A lively, fun & quirky family run restaurant in the heart of Limerick City. All ingredients are fresh & locally sourced! A little bit different & a lot of fun! We look forward to feeding you!!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Been in here twice during my stay, first time had the lux hot chocolate. Oh wow that was the best hot chocolate.

2nd time we had lunch, there are so many options. I had chicken burger & hubby had ribs. Both fantastic. Can’t wait to go back

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went for breakfast with my friend this morning as soon as we walked in we were looked after we were shown to a table straight away the waitress was very nice and friendly and nice vibe in this cafe the food was very nice, nice little cosy place in Limerick

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a couple of times and this was my first time for lunch. Had sweet potato skins with chicken and garlic. Was served with a tasty side salad. There were so many options to choose from I found it hard to pick. Will return again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Visited for breakfast, left feeling we paid a lot for not much food. The portions are small & overpriced.
There’s much better value in Limerick, I wouldn’t recommend it & I wouldn’t return

1  Thank corklas1
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I went with a friend and really loved the food! I found the staff to be very friendly, I need to go back soon.