1,325 results
All reviews hamptons restaurant molton brown toiletries dunnes stores turn down service afternoon tea the executive lounge sparkling water five star hotel car park eggs benedict star service limerick city lovely hotel junior suite steam room location is excellent top class
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t even know where to start. I’m a regular in the savoy hotel, I would always come in for coffee/tea. The staff are amazing. It was my 21st birthday on the 13th of April. They reserved my favourite seats and gave me prosecco on the house. I want to give a massive thank you to Jakob and Niall in particular as they were so kind to do so☺️☺️

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Karola C
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We stayed for one night only in an executive-level room. On check-in we were asked whether we wanted an upgrade but I couldn't see any reason from the benefits available that one would want to do this. The assigned room wasn't ready so we were offered a complimentary coffee in the very nice little dining area off the main lobby.

The room itself is fine, with a decent separate bathroom and excellent shower. It also has a sort of balcony area with views of the carpark building opposite. The executive lounge is not what I expected coming from Asia - its just a coffee machine, some packaged snacks. No breakfast is offered there, nor are there evening cocktails.Never mind, there's a good bar downstairs.

Overnight parking is available in the building across the road; was €8.50 at the time of booking but €10 on the day. Couldn't be bothered making a fuss in view of the decent treatment on check-in.

This is a perfectly nice centre-city hotel. All the staff I encountered were friendly and professional.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the savoy on a Thursday night to break up a working week of commuting.. everything was perfect from start to finish. The attention to detail from check in to room service and check out was fantastic. Such a comfortable room that I fell asleep by 9pm and slept soundly all night!!! Will definitely be returning. As a solo female I’d feel completely comfortable here which is a huge bonus

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018

very pleasant checkin. staff at check in very professional. A very welcome feeling on arrival. beautiful quality bedding and very comfortable beds, location very central which was exactly what we wanted. beautiful breakfast with something to suit everybody. loads of little treats such as free refreshments in the executive room. bottled water replenished each day. dining in the Hampton restaurant at the hotel was a very pleasant experience. would defo return.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable bed so had a great nights sleep. Room was good with plenty of space. Breakfast was top class with great food. I would class it as 4star, definitely not 5star. I would recommend though.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple