“Cracking Menu”

Ranked #83 of 243 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Prawn Crackers on arrival.
Good choice of Starters.

Choose your meat/mixed meats or vegetables.
Pick your chinese sauce/style for your meats etc.
State your spice heat expectation, normal, extra or super (Brave People Only).
Order your sides, Rice's, Noodles or Chips.
Then enjoy a very filling and tasty experience.
I will be back soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Its my fav Chinese in Kilkenny - It can be a bit pricey compared to other places but its def worth the extra few euro. The food is always fresh and tasty... and they do the best salt and chili chicken i've ever had.... def a must when your hungover and looking for a take away

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Food was full of flavour and well cooked. Service a little patchy, they did not bring us any drinks menu, they had no bowls for sharing and they did not ever give us serving spoons for our food, which meant we made a bit of a mess, however, the food was tasty, the staff were friendly and the price was right. Would recomend if you are tired of traditional Irish food.

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Food is delicious, fantastic value for money. Lisa the waitress is delightful. My mum & uncle both have mobility problems & nothing was to much trouble. Would highly recommend a visit if your ever in Kilkenny!

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled upon this place as we walked the streets of Kilkenny. We had been in Ireland for a week and needed a change in diet. We were a bit hesitant to get Chinese food in Ireland but were pleasantly surprised at the outcome. We were greeted by the hostess and waitress, Christina. We ordered Hot and Sour soup and split a chicken in chop suey sauce entree. The soup was outstanding, the best I have had in a long time. It was very spicy. On a scale of 1-5, it was a 5. Just the way I like it. It was too spicy for my wife so I had a double helping. When the main entree arrived,it was served in a very nice presentation by the owner,Xuan. This place is a real gem. Highly recommended.