All reviewsnewmarket holidayslovely hotelbar foodtown centrebooked this hotelspecial thanksvisiting traleecomfy bedvery pleasant stayboth nightssecond to nonestaff were so friendlynight staywould highly recommend this hotelporridgelast weekendfrom start to finish
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I was attending the blues festival at the weekend in the hotel and unfortunately about 30 miles from the hotel I had an accident on my motorcycle thanks to an unthinking car driver. I was taken to Tralee hospital in an ambulance while my husband continued on to the hotel. The reception staff were understanding and allowed him into our room quickly to be able to to change and get back to hospital to me. I arrived into the hotel at 3am badly battered and bruised with a broken hand and wearing a cast. We had a wonderful housekeeper on duty covering our room. She made me extremely comfortable on the saturday and made my stay more comfortable than I had expected after my injury. A lovely hotel, with great staff and nice food.
Look forward to coming back for a stay without an injury.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Riona O, Front Office Manager at Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Pamela,

Thank you for 5 Star review. I hope you are feeling better.
I have passed on your wonderful comments to the reception & housekeeping staff. We hope to welcome you back injury free soon.

Kindest regards,

Riona

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The meadowlands is one of the nicest, friendliest hotels in Ireland. The food is tasty and the rooms beautiful. The staff are friendly, welcoming and helpful. I will have no hesitation making a return visit.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 233anneq
Heather M, Director of Sales at Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Wow, to receive comments about being the friendliest hotels in Ireland is fantastic. We take pride in the service we provide and so happy to be recognized with a 5 star review. We do hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We have stayed in the meadow lands hotel 3 times,, it's a wonderful place to stay, exellent music in the bar, a great spa, lovely food, extremely helpful kind courteous staff,,,, can't speak highly enough other it

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 531jackieo

Dear Guest,
A hidden gem- such a nice heading to describe our family run hotel. Thank-you so much for sharing your experience. We will be sure to pass on your compliments to our fantastic team. We do hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The floor staff in this restaurant are a bit hit or miss. One waitress was excellent while I was totally ignored by others. Finally when I complained I got served. The fish was delicious, however the chips were cold and the salad looked like it had been prepared much earlier. The restaurant was very busy and it felt understaffed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
I am so sorry to hear of your experience in our restaurant. We do take pride in the service we provide and so sorry to hear that your expectations were not met. We would appreciate if you could contact me on heather@meadowlandshotel.com so we can address the service you received. We hope to hear from you.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We recently stayed at the Meadowlands Hotel in Tralee.

We certainly were not disappointed that we booked this hotel because it is a very clean, attractive looking hotel .

The rooms are very spacious and bathrooms are clean with a good shower and toiletries

The food in the restaurant is very good and the breakfast offered very good choices

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank havenspot

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay so much and hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,