Stayed at Ballygarry over the Easter break for two nights. We had a lovely room with two large bay windows a very comfy large bed and the turndown service was a nice little touch I didn't expect. We ate in the restaurant on the first night and the bar the second. Food was lovely on both occasions and plentiful. I did think the price of main courses in the bar were a little pricey but the food was great. We used the thermal spa facilities after spending the day hill walking and there was nothing like slipping into the hot tub to ease the aching muscles. I didn't have any treatments but the spa area was very impresssive and they were running some fantastic special offers. Staff throughout were courteous and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named in the top 10 of hotels in Ireland on TripAdvisor, the 4 star Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee Co. Kerry has been in the same family for over 50 years & owner Padraig McGillicuddy knows how to make you feel at home. The hotel's warm interior offers plenty of corners to hide away with a good book to indulge in afternoon tea, and Brooks restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine using the best of local Kerry produce. The Brasserie at Ballygarry House offers casual dining daily from 12.30. This Kerry Hotel provides visitors with the perfect base to explore Kerry and The Wild Atlantic Way with plenty of attractions and activities nearby. No visit to Ballygarry Hotel Tralee is complete without a visit to Nadur Spa which offers traditional Irish Seaweed Soaks as well as hot tub, thermal suite & rejuvenating mud wraps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygarry House Hotel Tralee
- Ballygarry House Hotel And Spa
- Ballygarry Hotel Tralee