“Top class impressive service by a fantastic team of staff”

The Spa at Aghadoe Heights
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I treated my Mum who is an active 81year old to lunch and a spa day at this hotel in July.From the moment we entered the hotel we agreed that the staff in this place are exceptional.Polite friendly could not do enough to help.this included the reception,dining room,bar area and spa staff.We will certainly be back to the spa, the staff Clodagh and Ann were terrific.The aromatic atmosphere is relaxing and welcoming.The restaurant food was fresh, beautifully presented and accompanied by panoramic views overlooking the lakes of Killarney would definitely recommend a visit

1  Thank brid66
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I had eaten previously in the restaurant (and posted a review, not a favourable one), but did vow to return for the spa - I wasn't disappointed with the experience, the staff were amazing, extremely friendly, everyone knew my name and all had a very relaxed disposition, despite the spa being fully booked. That said, it never felt hectic or rushed, just serene. The treatment was wonderful and all the little perks that accompanied it. My friend couldn't speak highly enough of their experience either. the Jacuzzi and pool area are a very short distance from the spa itself and don't seem to match the same level as the spa, but didn't detract from the overall experience.
We did go for lunch after - won't be returning for food again in this hotel I'm afraid - but would happily return to the spa.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The spa experience here is wonderful. From the time you enter the spa your given immediate attention to your every need. We not only enjoyed the spa we also stayed at the hotel for three nights. The spa treatments were amazing. My husband and I both enjoyed the warm stone massage and a facial. The staff at the spa and the hotel are helpful, friendly and very accommodating. A great place to unwind and take a little time out to catch up on your Beauty Rest!

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Went with my Mam & sister for our birthdays & Mother's Day. We had back & neck massages ( mine by a lovely lady called Rose) & then a foot ritual. After we had a 2 courses lunch in the restaurant, the food was to die for... Also the deserts were absolute heaven so so tasty (brought the macarons home with me, was NOT leaving them behind ) We did not want to leave & will definitely be back...

2  Thank Ann Marie N
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Excellent service all round Claire in spa was very accomdating with large group and meal in resturant was top class

1  Thank Fiona C