The Fairview(Killarney)
US$ 305
US$ 319
US$ 291
US$ 281
The Heights Hotel Killarney(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$ 175
US$ 157
  • Restaurant
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
Lake Hotel(Killarney)
US$ 245
US$ 238
2,460 results
All reviewsdanu restaurantangsana spavitality suitekelly annbar foodbeautiful hoteltop classsteam roomfrom start to finishsuperior roomspa areawould highly recommend this hotellast weekendwedding receptionboth nightsbeautiful rooma lovely stay
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We were attending a wedding in The Brehon Hotel and as we were just shortly off a long haul flight I requested a quiet room. We had a room at the top of the hotel and it was so quiet we had a great nights sleep. I was impressed with the attention to detail for example - in the lift they have the weather forecast for the day and the news headlines. I had a swim in the pool and it was very relaxing. We had an excellent meal for the wedding, and the following day what I really loved was their seafood chowder - it was the best chowder that I have ever eaten so if you are in Killarney call in for that!
By the way, we went for a fabulous walk in the Killarney National Park and the deer were very close to us - stunning!

Reviewed 24 March 2012

My partner recently booked The Brehon as a surprise to celebrate our anniversary. I thought it was quite a lovely personal touch to receive a card from the hotel on arrival. The room itself was clean, spacious & modern. The bathroom was the same, as well as separate bath and shower. Room had a lovely view overlooking the gardens. We used the spa facilities and I have to say it we really enjoyed it as it was clean and well kept. Large pool with hot & cold jacuzzi's, sauna was fab too. Wish we could have spent more time in fact. Had drinks at the bar and a very pleasant gentleman served us. Nice relaxing atmosphere. Would absolutely recommend staying here if you enjoy a bit of a pamper!

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Attended a friend’s wedding in the Brehon Hotel, was going to book a B&B close to the hotel but enquired about the price of B&B for the night and it was alot cheaper than I expected.
The Hotel is super clean and tidy. The room, which is about a standard hotel room size but only 1 double bed, gives the room a much more spacious feel to it. It has everything you want and decorated beautifully.
The staff were most friendly and helpful. The food was 2nd to none, there was no one at our table that didn't love it. Bar staff were plentiful and helpful.
But the best thing about the hotel came the next morning in the form of the breakfast. It was the best selection and quality I have ever had in a hotel.
Keep up the good work and we'll be back for a weekend away very soon.

GCurran, Manager at The Brehon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

Dear Stud99

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review on your stay at the Brehon. All the team here put in a tremendous effort to make sure all our guests have the best time possible during their stay, and it’s more than pleasing for all the team to see such kind words.

We look forward to your next visit to Killarney and the Brehon.

Yours sincerely

Gary Curran
Hotel Manager
Tel: 064 6630700

Reviewed 17 March 2012

From the minute we walked in the door of the hotel we felt welcomed & relaxed, the staff were attentive & pleasant .We had booked a 2 night stay with one evening meal & we could not complain about a thing the room was of a good size with a comfortable bed & very clean.
We had a beautiful meal on the Saturday night in the hotel restaurant & the breakfast on each morning was more of a banquet then a buffet , As my wife said it was the first time she saw me have a starter(cornflakes & croissants) followed by a main course ( full fry-up) & dessert ( pancakes with red berries & yogurt )for breakfast . WOW! Full all day
The hotel is located just outside the town which is a long walk or 2 minute car journey & muckross house & gardens are again a long walk or 2 minute car journey in the opposite direction .I would recommend Muckross house & gardens for a visit, you can walk, run or cycle around its vast gardens & lakes which stretch for miles, we went for a run around the lakes & it was stunning.
We spent most of our time relaxing in the hotel, there are large sofas in the foyer where you watch the world go by or quite corners were you read your book or surf the web with the free Wi-Fi.
My wife had some treatments in hotel spa & said there were very good.
In essence it’s an excellent hotel with good food & well trained staff in a great location & we will be back.

GCurran, Manager at The Brehon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

Dear danfajones

You’re so very kind for taking the time to leave such a lovely review on tripadvisor. It is absolutely wonderful to hear that you had such a wonderful time in the Brehon and in Killarney.

We hope to see you again sometime in the future.

Yours sincerely

Gary Curran
Hotel Manager
Tel: 064 6630700

Reviewed 16 March 2012

If your looking for a super 4* Hotel in Killarney, look no further than The Brehon. I spent one nite in this hotel last weekend, but this is actually my third trip to the Brehon due to its convenience, comfort, great food and very accommodating staff. We booked a Super Delux room with Balcony. The room was very clean with a generous bathroom complete with separate shower and (small) corner bath, robes, slippers, room service and mini bar on request. The room has a great size double bed and very comfortable. The balcony was a good size, it had a bench just!, I feel the balcony could have been furnished better e.g. table and comfy chairs for little glass of vino would have been perfect. Sitting on a bench is not ideal and the space could have been utilised to compliment the comforts of the room. Only a little gripe! We had breakfast delivered to room in the morning, which arrived on time, piping hot, beautifully presented and very enjoyable. I would recommend anyone visiting Killarney to have a look at this hotel in the 4 star bracket. Wonderful health spa. The hotel caters for families but, unfortunately, the children cannot use pool in this Hotel and if they wish to have a swim they have to go to the sister hotel next door, The Gleneagle, which is appauling. Such a difference between the two establishments. This fact puts me off taking my 15 year old boy to The Brehon as I would be unhappy to have him use the facilities in the other hotel from my experience of it. I hope you find my reviews helpful. I will return again to The Brehon to enjoy the peace and relaxed atmosphere with lovely views (from some rooms). Best price is to book directly through the hotel web site. They often have super offers and great deals for one or two nite stays.

Room Tip: Book directly through hotel web site for best deals on rooms.