“Great home base for Killarney and County Kerry”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Stunning Mountain view across the road from our home
Torc waterfall within walking distance of our home
Inch Beach - Blue Flag Beach 30 minute drive from Killarney
Inch Beach - 3 miles of sandy beaches suitable for bathing, surfing and sea angling
killarney town centre
Muckross House
Ross Castle - 5 minute drive from our holiday home
The stunning lakes of Killarney
Kerry Mountains
Stunning Beaches on the Ring of Kerry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jim F
Yakima, Washington, United States
“Great home base for Killarney and County Kerry”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Four of us (2 retired couples) stayed for a week in this clean, comfortable, well equipped holiday home. Ann Marie helped us get a good perspective on the many things to do in this area - Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, etc., and it's just across the road from the main entrance to Killarney National Park. She even drove us to a nearby pharmacy to get a prescription filled. If you go, don't miss Muckross House and Muckross Abbey, which are just a short walk down the road, inside the park. Would stay here agaIn in an instant if we're able to return to this area someday.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Murphy
Reviewed 25 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
25 Oct 2013
Maureen
It was lovely to meet you, Holly and Marni. So glad you had an enjoyable stay in our home and that the girls had such a good time on their first trip to Ireland.
Ann Marie
Canada
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Bahrain
Reviewed 2 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway
2 Oct 2013
Thank you so much for sharing you thoughts on our home. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was lovely to meet you all.
Finglas
Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
6 Sep 2013
Dear Amanda and family

It was really a pleasure to have you and your family stay in our home. I m delighted to hear you had such an enjoyable stay. I m very appreciative you took the time out to post a review and share your thoughts on our home. I look forward to welcoming you all back again.

Kind Regards
Ann Marie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing