“Perfect Ireland vacation home”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Blarney House Master Bedroom
Living Room Blarney House
Revamp 2015
Twin Bedroom Blarney House
Double Room Blarney House
Dawn on the Lakes of Killarney just across the road walking distance
Christmas time
World famous Lakes of Killarney on our doorstep
KIllarney Golf Course only 2 miles away
Great golfing at Killarney Golf & Fishing Club near our homes
Muckross Housse & Traditional Farms within walking distance
On the Lakes just across from our homes walking distance
Hiking on Kerry's Highest Mountain Cuarrantohill
Driving Beautiful Ring of Kerry
Friendly Faces on Ring of Kerry
View driving the Ring of Kerry
Dingle Peninsula
Beach on Ring of Kerry taken by our Guest
View of Skellig Rocks near Dingle
Hiking is very popular in our Kerry mountains
Great Leisure Facilities 500 yds from our home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Brianmaur...
“Perfect Ireland vacation home”
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I cannot say enough about the Killarney Holiday Home. Valerie paid attention to every detail and really seemed to care about our comfort and enjoyment. The house was spacious, clean, and had all the comforts of home. A comfortable Kingsize bed was perfect at the end of the day. The location allowed us to walk along the lake into the Muckross area as well as Killarney town. We loved it. Thank you, Valerie!

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Jun 2013
Dear Maureen and Brian

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience in our home. I am delighted to read you enjoyed your time in our home and Killarney. I hope if you get back to Ireland again that we can welcome you once again.

Best Wishes

Valerie
DC
Reviewed 26 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
26 May 2013
Hello Surinder,

I am very touched by your extensive and very kind review of our holiday home and service. It is so nice to you to take the time to sit down and write of your experience which we are delighted to hear you obviously enjoyed during your stay in our home.

It was lovely to meet you and chat about Ireland and Washington and I am pleased you got so much enjoyment from the National Park , it really is a walker's and runner's ideal place to spend time.

I hope you will get back again to Killarney and we will definitely ensure you get another good Irish welcome next visit. Thanks again for everything.

Best Wishes,

roluvstra...
Sun Prairie
“Wish we could have stayed longer!”
Reviewed 21 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

We had a fabulous week at the Coleman's Holiday home. It met our needs perfectly...clean, spacious, beautiful, well-stocked and ideally located. The owner, Valerie, is so sweet and a complete joy to work with. After long days of hiking and exploring we looked forward to "coming home" each day. We highly recommend this beautiful home and our host Valerie.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort of the home and the hospitality of the owner, Valerie.
Liked least: Wish we could have stayed longer!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 May 2013
Dear Rochelle,

Thank you sincerely for taking time to post this review and for your very kind comments. You were the most perfect guests that anyone could ask for and I hope we will get another opportunity to see you back again in Ireland.

Kind Regards

Loriol du comtat
Reviewed 7 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
7 May 2013
Dear Anne and Friends from France,

It was very nice to meet you all on your tour of Ireland and wish I had a few more words of French so I could have conversed with your french friends.I am very pleased that you all seemd to enjoy your short visit to Killarney and I am very touched by the lovely french gift you left for me.

I hope you welcome you or any of your family/friends again if you ever get back to Ireland. Thanks so much for posting a reveiw of your expereince.

Best Wishes,
Nantes
Reviewed 7 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
7 May 2013
Dear Mathilde, Christian & Family,

It was just a pleasure having you and your family stay in my home. I am very happy to hear you all enjoyed your visit to Killarney from the Loire region and thank you sincerely for leaving my home in an immaculate condition on departure.

Also, I appreciate you took the time to post this review of your experience so other viewers can get a feel for the service we provide. I hope you get to visit Ireland again some time and I look forward to welcoming you all back once more. Thank you sincerely,

Regards
Valerie.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing