“A hotel catering for Americans”

Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre
Ranked #25 of 38 Hotels in Killarney
Reviewed 15 October 2017

A nice comfy hotel, bath excellent a spa bath excellent food buffet style style, as I am English I did not appreciate the band that played in evening in the bar as they sang anti British songs, for that reason I would not return or not recomend it, which probably won't bother the irish as they are more concerned in attracting the yanks dollars

Room Tip: Don't go unless you are American
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
PaulOSullivanGM, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your 5 stars and I am thrilled that you enjoyed the comforts of the hotel, our Jacuzzi bath and also our breakfast & dinner. I am truly sorry that you were offended while listening to folk music played by the band in one of the bars during your stay. It certainly is never our goal to insult any guests while they come and visit our hotel and town. I have not noticed or experienced this through out the year and I will speak to our bands to choose their songs more wisely in the future. I am glad that you did let us know of your experience as thankfully we welcome all nationalities here in Killarney and we want everybody to make fond and wonderful memories while holidaying with us in the Towers. I will focus more on this in the future but it is important for you to totally understand that a bands song is clearly not the view of our hotel and we would be delighted to see you visit us again .
Best of luck for the future and thank you again .
Paul O'Sullivan

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stayed here while on a tour of Ireland and could not have been more pleased. The room was nicely appointed, the bed very comfortable. The location afforded us the opportunity to easily explore the shopping, restaurants and nightlife. The only place to stay in Killarney!

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your 5 star review and thank you for choosing to stay with us here in the Killarney Towers Hotel, I am always grateful to our guests that share their experiences with us about their stay and I am thrilled that you were able to enjoy our hotel while visiting Killarney.
Hope you enjoy the remainder of your trip in Ireland and best of luck for the future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Lovely hotel in centre of town. Staff are very friendly and attentive. Restaurant is run by a lovely woman and very well run too. Jaccuzi bath was very relaxing. The only downside of room was not enough clothes space. The table in room 214 could have been replaced with a chest of drawers and it would be much better

Room Tip: Only complaint I heard was rooms over Scruffys, which was open till 3.45am at the weekend
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
PaulOSullivanGM, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Carol,
Thank you for your lovely review and I am delighted that you had a wonderful time here with us at the Killarney Towers Hotel . I am delighted that you enjoyed all the facilities and that all the team especially Siobhan looked after you all so well during your visit.
I have noted your comments about space for clothes I have recorded it for the future.
Please enjoy the remainder of your time away and best of luck for the future.
Regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Killarney Towers is a hotel popular with coach bus tours for its excellent location, nice rooms, and good food. Our tour group stayed at the hotel for two nights, and we ate both breakfasts and dinners there. The staff was well organized and handled arriving and departing tour groups smoothly and efficiently. This hotel was an outstanding, and a much higher quality than we experienced on other tours. The lobby is nicely decorated, and I especially noted the beautiful polished wood floors. Our room was comfortable and clean, and the bathtub was a Jacuzzi—a nice touch. The buffet meals were delicious—such an array of choices for both breakfast and dinner. The staff was nice and efficient. The hotel is literally steps away from the downtown center lined for several blocks with shops, pubs, and restaurants. The hotel made an excellent base to explore Killarney as well as the Ring of Kerry.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Rocky,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Killarney Towers Hotel & Lesiure Centre and I am delighted that you had a wonderful time. Thank you for your 5 stars on your review as it is always a huge benefit to understand our guests experience which will assist us in making improvements and being confident with all the many successes the hotel has to offer. Killarney is a wonderful place to visit and you certainly are an ambassador for us in the future.
Safe home and best of luck for the future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The Killarney Towers is centrally located in town in the midst of the restaurants, pubs, and shops. We could walk to the Ross Castle/Killarney House section of the Killarney National Park. The rooms had plenty of space and were very clean. Bar in the hotel had live music and excellent Irish cream coffee. Included breakfast buffet was okay; typical of this tier of hotel. Coffee was poor, which is a continues complaint of mine at hotels. Glad to have the breakfast smoothies and porridge.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your time here in Killarney and with us in the Towers Hotel. Our location is a huge benefit to us and our guests, only a few moments away from all of what Killarney has to offer. I am delighted too that you enjoyed your bedroom and your porridge and our homemade smoothies .
I have noted your coffee comments and I will continue to make improvements as we move forward in the year.
Thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of your holiday in Ireland,
Best regards,