All reviews great location tour group buffet style jacuzzi bath nice hotel breakfast and dinner central location middle of town two nights the pub irish music pubs and restaurants leisure facilities bed was very comfortable hotel restaurant two night stay national park
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Just stayed at the Killarney towers hotel for three night , with work and 29 more people, the stay was relaxed from start to finish ,
All the staff porters front of house Restaurant made the stay a very pleasant one .
The food was lovely, hotel was also spotlessly clean
Thankyou team

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Clive R
PaulOSullivanGM, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Clive,
Thank you very much for the 5 stars and we all absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed all the facilities and your interaction with the staff while you stayed with us here for three nights. It is always hugely rewarding and gratifying for all members of our teams in the hotel when our guests share their experience like you have and more importantly that you enjoyed your stay.
I do hope that you had a great time in Kerry and that you have lots of good memories for the future.
Kind regards and thanks again,

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The Killarney Towers Hotel is conveniently located in Killarney and offers a short walk to local sights and shopping. The rooms are fine but the layout of the hotel is quite rambling and spread out, we had a very long walk through one corridor after another on the second floor to our room. Can be confusing. Like most of the hotels in Ireland, there is no air conditioning so windows must be open to sleep in the summer, which can admit a lot of street noise. Hotel Breakfast Buffet was good and plentiful.

Room Tip: can be a long interior walk to your room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre. We have a large hotel located in Killarney town centre and I will certainly review the signage on our corridors and lobby to assist our guests to find their bedrooms easier in the future.
Our guest experiences are very important to us in order to make improvements when required, I'm unsure why you did not avail of the air conditioning facility in your bedroom as this feature is available through out the hotel for our guest comfort. I am very happy that you enjoyed our dinning while in the hotel and I do hope that you enjoyed the remainder of your time in Kerry.
Thanks again and best regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

An excellent hotel very centrally situated for all the attractions of the town.
We stayed 3 nights on a coach tour of Ireland.
Our room had king size bed and jacuzzi bath - everything very clean.
The hotel seems to have a lot of tour coaches but everything is so very well organised it seems to run smoothly.
Buffet breakfast and evening meals were very good and again because there was staged timings for the meals you never felt that the areas were overly overcrowded.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful 5 stars on your recent review of the Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre. Our sole goal each day is to make sure that all our guests have a wonderful and memorable time while visiting us for a short or long time. I am delighted that you had the experience that we set out to achieve for you and that you enjoyed all the facilities in the hotel from the Jacuzzi bath in your bathroom, your king size bed and our great breakfast & dinner in the Innisfallen restaurant.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I do hope that you enjoyed your time while visiting Ireland.
Look forward to welcoming you back in the future and best regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Room 162. No hot water for shower. No room available for night. Offered to move me tomorrow which meant re packing and unpacking then re packing . Then offered a room where I could shower Many people complained about lack of hot water. Staff nice but no help.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank chawklitUsa
PaulOSullivanGM, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback and I am very disappointed that your stay was not as enjoyable as it should have been. I have spoken to the front desk team and the maintenance department about the issue in your bedroom regarding hot water. It seems to have been an isolated incident and I am not aware of any other issues with hot water over the last few days. I would like to apologise for the poor standard to which should never have been an issue from the start. I will certainly review the procedures going forward and ensure that there will not be a repeat for the future.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I enjoyed my 2 night stay in this hotel. My room was extremely clean, and cozy with the exception of my loud next door neighbor. You certainly won't be bored with all the attractions of Killarney surrounding this hotel. My first night, I fell asleep to the sound of John Lennon's 'Imagine" being sung in a nearby pub, through my open window. Great hotel with an ideal location.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
PaulOSullivanGM, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Mariah,
Thank you for the lovely review and It was our pleasure to look after you while you stayed in Killarney for a short time. I will pass on your lovely words to the team in the hotel and wish you the most memorable time while in Ireland.
Kind regards,