All reviews great location tour group buffet style jacuzzi bath nice hotel breakfast and dinner central location middle of town two nights the pub irish music pubs and restaurants leisure facilities bed was very comfortable hotel restaurant two night stay national park
Reviewed 15 October 2009

I am a hugh fan of this Hotel which i stay with my Sisters. We again, had a wonderful stay. I can highly commend the staff. I have reduced mobility and they are so helpful and obliging. Nothing seems to be too much trouble. The rooms are beautifully renovated and a pleasant to stay in.

The food is exceptional, and any requests are accommodated. We also thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment. Already looking forward to our next break. Next time will bring my young grandchildren, as they'd have a ball!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2009

I am a college professor and escort students to Killarney every March. Next March will be our tenth trip and we have always stayed at the Killarney Towers Hotel. The physical improvements recently completed at the hotel have made a good hotel even better.

However, as I have found elsewhere, it is the staff that makes or breaks the stay. The staff at the Killarney Towers is outstanding. From the managerial staff to those delivering service in the dining hall, pubs,reservations and room cleaning are dedicated to what they do. On a scale of 1 thru 5 I would rate service personnel at a 6. I could sum it up by saying "they care".

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank DoctorMack
Reviewed 4 October 2009

Stayed at this hotel last weekend with my husband and young child. The new décor is beautiful. Staff are very friendly & helpful. The one member of staff impressed us the most was the restaurant manager (Joan i think) we had dinner on Friday night and half we true our meal my daughter started to act up we felt a bit uncover able so as we thought we were disturbing other guested but the restaurant manger made us fell at eas... She is very friendly and understanding and because of this alone i would return to The Killarney Towers Hotel....

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2009

Standards are maintained at a high level in the Killarney Towers. Room was lovely. Good choice tv channels. Furnishings all high standard. Really comfortable, lovely to come back to after trekking round beautiful mountains.

Downstairs in dining room, breakfast good quality. Dinner was buffet and I tend to associate buffet with lower quality food but in this hotel buffet meant delicious, fresh food of which you could have a taste of all on offer - fish (not a fan of fish but this was done so nicely as were the vegetables esp.potatoes :), roast meat falling off the bone, and beef done in a pepper sauce.

Breakfast was served in same room used for dining but I really liked this as the room was nicely lit and gave feeling of luxury even to having breakfast.

But best I thought was the relaxed ambiance as you go in and out of the place. Reception is to the side and non-grandiose but smart and friendly. Prob should add for those not familiar with Killarney, hotel could not be more central. You keep passing it as you walk around town :)

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2009

Really nice hotel.We booked room only for €80 per night.our room was nice and big.Staff very friendly.Leisure centre was great fun for the children.The only bad thing about this hotel is the parking..very tight and you need to be early to get a space.Thats the only fault the parking.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family