“Best food in Killarney”

Pay As You Please
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pay As You Please aims to give you a fantastically unique experience that you will not forget. Located in Killarney Town Center behind Quills shop, we are passionate about simple, fresh and healthy food and specialize in pizzas, salads, bruschetta's with other options such as fresh mussels and calamari. We have a great outdoor seating area for the fine weather and a quirky interior with all kinds of hidden gem's.Call in and try us out!
Killorglin, Ireland
“Best food in Killarney”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

The food here is delicious, pear & goats cheese bruschetta is mouth watering and all the pizzas are good. Fantastic laid back atmosphere great music and old films projected onto wall. More than worth a visit.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Cromane
“Made me homesick! - in a good way :)”
Reviewed 13 January 2012

We'd been meaning to come here for a while and were a little apprehensive it wouldn't live up to the hype, no worries there though, it was fantastic!
We came for Sunday brunch and I had the bruchetta with field mushroom, black pudding fried egg and salsa. My husband had the french toast with maple syrup and bacon. YUM! Perfect for me cause after eating mine I got to have some of his (like desert) and they were both delish. The flavours worked so well together and I loved how they were served on small wooden chopping boards and the milk for our coffees came in a little jar and everything was laid back and casual and funky and just like my favourite cafes/restaurants at home in NZ. The atmosphere was so relaxed with great music and after my food was finished I was looking round for an excuse to stay longer.
Quality ingredients, well cooked, comfy and stylin. ? - Pay As You Please is hands down my favourite place to eat in Ireland. LOVE IT can't wait to go back

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Kym O
Kerry
“Absolutely fabulous - great service, great food and fantastic atmosphere!!”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I took two of my friends to this restaurant on a Wednesday afternoon at lunchtime, we had a fabulous time, as busy as it was we felt well looked after. The atmosphere was amazing - it feels as if you are escaping the real hustle bustle of life and can take a trip into a relaxed post modern world. Five stars - cant wait to go back!!!!

• Visited January 2012
Kilkenny, Ireland
“Fantastic!! 5 *”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

What can I say, this restuarant is truely one of a kind!

The food is wonderful and the atmosphere in the place is so relaxed

Unlike other cafés and restuarants you visit there is no pressure to eat quickly and move on- unlike other conveyer belt cafés I have visited in Killarney!

Love the food, love the atmosphere, the lads working here are also so friendly and add to the 'go with the flow' vibe going on there!!

This restuarant/ café is a MUST SEE in Killarney!! :)

Visited December 2011
Pals, Catalonia, Spain
“Best restaurant in Killarney”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I went at January 2012 and it is one of the best family events i have ever had. Service is exellent, they have this ''soup in a bowl of bread'' brilliant and original idea. The best is that you choose the price, if you are not satisfied just PAY AS YOU PLEASE and if you think it is brilliant just PAY AS YOU PLEASE.

Recommended by Alex