“Excellent”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Great food, reasonable prices, friendly staff! However, sometimes service can be quiet slow. Regardless, 5*s- well worth the visit!!

Reviewed 8 April 2012

Off the beaten track on the main street in Killarney, we would not have found this restaurant only for Tripadvisor. High hopes for it based on its no. 6 ranking and it didn't disappoint. Delicious enchiladas and kids portion of salmon and of prawns were generous. Recommended!

Reviewed 8 April 2012

Had a lovely meal with great service. Much more than expected. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

I hate to give a bad review to a restaurant and I usually think even mediocre food is good. I'll start by saying my wife and I eat Mexican frequently at home, my wife's Latina and often makes some mean rice and beans. There was one other couple in the restaurant and we waited 30 min for our food, but I was able to overlook that. I got a chili con carne burrito with rice and my wife got chicken fajitas with rice. The burrito wasn't even that - no cheese, sour cream, onions or tomatos. It was simply kidney beans with rehydrated beef in a tortilla with spaghetti - yes, spaghetti sauce, drizzled on top. The chicken my wife had tasted like chicken curry (I love Indian food but not when it's supposed to be Mexican). The rice was clearly instant rice with no flavor. We left the rice and most of our entree, paid the bill and left. Would not return to this place.

6  Thank John S
Reviewed 6 April 2012

A really lovely restaurant, not the biggest, so check availability but the food is beautiful, prices reasonable and service great. Recommend the tempura mussels!