See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Staying here is liking going to grandma's house. The rooms are lovely, with great details around the house as well and spectacular baking and breakfast. Mary kept asking us if we were happy (i.e. did we need anything?) and wow we certainly were.

The village is as wonderful as I remember with O'Donoghue's music and actually IRISH MUSIC which apparently is not easy to find throughout Ireland but we sure found it there and along the way!

Stay here, you will NOT be disappointed. THANK YOU MARY for making my niece and me very happy.
Karen and Donna from NYC

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We spent 10 days in Ireland and St. Anthony's was our favorite place to stay. This was a trip spent with 3 generations of women, my mother, myself and my 2 teenage daughters. All four of us loved this place. Mary was so wonderful and accommodating. Her scones are absolutely delicious and we have been missing them since returning home. We stayed there 2 nights and just wish it had been convenient to stay there the whole trip. It was so hard to say goodbye to Mary when we left as she became like family. My girls wanted to adopt her as a second grandmother. You can't go wrong staying at St. Anthony's. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2012

This is a fantastic place to stay on your visit to Killarney. The rooms are immaculate. Mary, the proprietor, is a perfect host. The full Irish breakfast will fill you up for the day. Mary is also quick to answer any questions or offer suggestions. The location is a short walk to the centre of town. I have visited Ireland over 10 times and always stay here. My number 1 B&B in Ireland.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2012

This is a real gem. Mary the proprietor will give you a great welcome. Rooms are spotless. You will get a hearty Irish breakfast to set you up for the day. There is a small self contained flat -two double rooms and a living area. Mary put up a single bed for one of our group here. This would be ideal for a family to use.
We were in Killarney for the football (Tyrone v Kerry in Fitzgerald Stadium).
Guesthouse is in avery quiet area but yet only a 10 min walk from town centre.
If you are brave enough drive through the Gap of Dunloe to Kenmare and enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery.
As a tip save money and book direct with the guesthouse rather than through a travel website.You will save money and your requirements will be met exactly.

Room Tip: If your group suits ask for her little flat
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2012 via mobile

We stayed here one night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Although it's not right in the centre of town, it's a short and easy walk. It's a quick walk to the bus station for those taking the bus. There's ample parking along the side of the house for those, like us, who had a car.

The rooms were a bit on the smaller side, but it didn't really bother us as we were only there at night. We had an ensuite bathroom, which was great to have.

The full Irish breakfast was really delicious and there was an assortment of cereals, cheeses, homemade rhubarb and fruit.

We would definitely stay here again and I would highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2012