All reviewsstayed herewarm hostsgalway cityyogurtpleasant staycomfy bedpubs and restaurantslovely roomannesalthillcaponemohertaxiaccommodationscliffsireland
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights. Very nice, clean facilites. I had booked a double room thinking it ensured a spot at the front of the house with a nice view but all the doubles with at the front were taken. They offered me a. Single ensure room at the front of the house with the view of the Rusheen Bay I wanted. Very nice. Good breakfast and warm hosts. Only con it is off a main road so the here is a bit of traffic noise but not much, it's location on the front road does make it easy to find though.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2016

Stayed here on 23rd November 2016 for the Coronas gig in Salthill. E mailed the house for a smoking room however there were none, but Anne got us a room directly across from the balcony so we could nip out here. The owner was not here on our arrival but had rang and text us the code to get in the front door and our room was open and ready for us with keys etc. Room was lovely and spacious, with towels and chocolates and a TV and Wi Fi. The shower was a little low on power but thats no biggy. No hassle with any of the rest of it. The house is about a €8 taxi from the main area in Salthill. It overlooks a stunning bay if you are lucky enough to get a sea view room. The house is a beautiful family home and is clean and spotless.

The only issue I had was that the owner was not there again the morning so just charged my card when I had wanted to pay cash.

I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Anne was a very nice host. The room was very comfortable. Breakfast was also very good. We stayed only one night, but would have been comfortable longer.

The location is a bit outside of downtown, but is an easy drive. Parking is complimentary.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mmLV777
Reviewed 17 November 2016

The twin room my Partner and I were given was not all that big There was no bath mat in the shower room, and we thought the beds only offered average comfort. There was no housekeeping service over the two days, so we had to wash the cups ourselves & make the most of the tea, coffee & milk left in the room. Everything is spotlessly clean and it is in a very quiet, picturesque position, with a good bus service a short walk away. I spoke to another person staying there who said their room was lovely. Breakfast was great with a good selection. Parking is free.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front of the property would have a lovely view of the bay.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We were there just one night but it was a nice place...very clean. The breakfast room was very cheerful....The hostess was a bit stand-offish...and made us feel that we had done something to annoy her. Breakfast was ok....but when we came downstairs...no one was around so we ate the cold meats and cheese and finally she came out...to offer coffee and a hot breakfast...but we had already eaten the cold choices....Maybe it was just an off day!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends