3,077 results
All reviewseyre squarecar parktrain stationdeluxe roomwonderful hotelcentral locationgalway citycomfortable hotelbreakfast was includedwould highly recommend this hotelpubs and restaurantstop classfull irish breakfastshop streetyogurtsconesaran islands
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Elegance never needs to be in your face and brash, true elegance comes from years of attention to the needs and expectations of customers. I visited here to have dinner, I chose the restaurant even though the bar was also very inviting. Excellent food, superb attention to detail, soft mood music has created a desire to return to stay here. Outside it is raining, the city is busy, traffic is being buffeted by westerly winds, inside it's a haven of peace and elegant tranquility. My idea of an evening in Galway.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Gerry P
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I stayed for three nights for a R&R break two weks ago. I love the place. From the moment I arrived on a wet and windy afternoon. My car and bag were whisked away leaving me free to check in, have my cofee and start my relaxing few days.
Food in Park House is wonderful - I think the best testimony is that locals coming into the city eat there. Staff are friendly and very professional - nothing is too much bother.

Room Tip: Just relax and let the room/bed/bathrom do the rest
Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Stayed here recently for a couple of days. We found the accommodation to be very good. The staff were very helpful. The breakfast supplied was the best we have encountered since being in Ireland. Well located near central Galway. Just be careful trying to locate the hotel parking. It can be a little tricky. There's no parking out the front of the hotel. It's situated out the back off a side street and is very restricted. Otherwise we were very happy with our visit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017

This hotel ticks all the boxes for old fashioned hospitability, quality service, tasty food and when you add in that its a short walk to the centre of Galway City I have to give it 10 out of 10. Stayed her for a 50th Birthday and everything was perfect. The dinner was outstanding - what a menu selection. Our waitress was a ticket ! so entertaining and friendly. We got just brilliant service. Lovely clean and quiet room, this hotel wont attract the hen/stag crowd , mainly foreign tourists which is a plus in my book as my nights sleep was not disturbed. I will be back again and soon. .

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Lovely hotel Old world feel to place Friendly staff. Liked the tranquility you felt when you came in from busy vibration Galway city. Hotel just 2minutes away from Eyre’s Square Food in restaurant excellent

Room Tip: Loved our stay here. Great atmosphere cozy. Had superior double room very roomy
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple