3,096 results
All reviews eyre square car park train station deluxe room wonderful hotel central location galway city comfortable hotel breakfast was included would highly recommend this hotel pubs and restaurants top class full irish breakfast shop street yogurt scones aran islands
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I spent 2 nights here in July with a group of friends. Staff were friendly and helpful and check-in was efficient.

The rooms were spacious enough and the beds very comfortable. The TV looked to be quite old (a CRT type) and it did not receive some of the listed channels at all while others had very poor reception. The bathrooms were a little dated and the shower in my room was a bit too low down and quite weak.

Breakfast was included in our rate and the service and quality was excellent. The traditional full Irish was lovely.

The location was perfect for us as it is just off Eyre Sq and close to all the nightlife!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We stayed here for the first night of our two week trip to Ireland. After a 23 hour flight and a two hour bus ride from Shannon, we found the desk attendants to be extremely accommodating with an early check in and help with our luggage. We were on a cycling tour, and the attendants had kept in contact with the cycling company so extensively that they knew us by name from the very moment we walked through the door.
We arrived around tea time, and even though we were jet-lagged, the sitting rooms looked so nice that we joined other guests for tea by the fire. We also ate dinner in the hotel's restaurant that evening since we were pretty exhausted from the day's travel. The level of service here was exceptional as well.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We Have Just Returned from a really nice 1 nite stay in THE PARK HOUSE HOTEL GALWAY. I found the staff all to be really friendly.
Booked this hotel because of the trip advisor reviews and really glad we did. I really could not fault anything. I have read the very few bad reviews now on the hotel and i think they must be very very very fussy people cause especially the dark haired lady ( a real perfect lady) was so so nice and went out of her way the whole stay to look after us and all the other guests. All the staff in fact, were very friendly, tidy and everything else nice u could think of.
THANKS TO U ALL. WILL DEF. be back
This hotel IS SPOTLESS AND I AM REALLY FUSSY
room spotless and fabulous LOCATION NEARLY RIGHT ON EYRE SQUARE

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank colleen b
Reviewed 17 July 2012

I arrived in Galway last evening having driven for 4 hours. I was booked into a separate hotel but due to their inadequate details on the location of their car park facility I missed their last orders at 9pm for dinner.
I was directed to the Park House Hotel and received excellent service, welcoming smiles and top quality food. I was sorry I hadn't booked into that hotel!
I will make it my time to visit this hotel in future as I had nothing but problems with the one I booked.
Highly recommend the Park House.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank TheFrustratedSolo
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Stayed here for just one night, 2nd of July, right from the start you get a feeling of a very well run hotel.

Staff were very friendly, room was spotless and beds very comfortable.

Hope to return here again one day, loved the city too, a great place, esp when the boat race finishes here.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple