“Overpriced!”

Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Ranked #16 of 46 Hotels in Galway
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Nice modern hotel. But lacks ambience.
Triple room was spacious. Walk in wardrobe was great for storage. Nice shampoo etc in bathrooms. Water for shower was warm but could of been hotter both mornings. The quality of the Breakfast buffet was dreadful. I've never seen rashers look so bad. I would of expected a lot more the price of the b&b. In my opinion this hotel is completely overpriced! And does provide the service and quality of breakfast u would expect for the prices they charge.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Abjml
Galwayradissonblu, Sales & Marketing Exectuive at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very disappointed to hear your were let down by our breakfast and I do apologise on behalf of the hotel for this. I can assure you all comments about our Food & Beverage Department are brought forward to management. I hope that you mentioned your disappointment with breakfast on check out as we would have been happy to remove this from your bill.

Thank you for your comments and I hope this will not deter you from visiting us again very soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

My husband and I just spend the weeked in the Radisson in Galway.
The location is perfect, it's just around the corner from the town
There is a Spa there which looked lovely but it was booked out so I can't rate it
It's a lovely hotel but all the final / finer touches were missing... ie. no robes, not enough towels, no bottled water, the beds weren't turned down.
Apart from that it was a great weekend- but totally over priced.
Finally we got the sea view room but all we heard was cars passing... I think there was a problem with the window.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Galwayradissonblu, Sales & Marketing Executive at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your comments and I am very sorry that you felt the finishing touches were missing from your experience with us. I can promise you we take all of your comments very seriously and will pass this feedback on to Management so that we can ensure we are getting the little things right.

Should you wish to stay with us in future I would be happy to offer you Two Thermal Suite passes to our spa so you can experience true relaxation with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you are visiting Galway.

jennifer.o'grady@radissonblu.com

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Stayed here with my wife for one night after a wedding. We founf it to be lovely but crazy expensive. The rooms are nice and gym/swimming pool/hot tub are fab!

I would recommend it. I also do lots of business with the radisson for conferences and they do a great job always!

Recommend it highly.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments and for taking the time to share this with us.
It means a lot to us that you are a loyal customer and we appreciate your business.

We hope you enjoyed the wedding at least and please do not hesitate to contact me on the next time you are staying in Galway and I will ensure you are looked after with an upgrade if available.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

stayed here with family and had a grand time. food was wonderful, unsual for a hotel of this size.
Kids and adults had relaxed/fun time.Only a 5min walk away from eyre sq.Went home feeling the warmth of Galway wrapped around me.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank catherine270

Dear Guest,

Such beautiful comments, thank you very much for sharing. We wish for all of our guests walk away as happy as you.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2012

loved it here spa was only ok as i found if you only spent so much you got treated a little Different....

rooms were fab went as a couple parked the car for the weekend and we walked everywhere
lovely shops around

wasnt gone on the eveing menu so we ate out.. beaky was fab

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and for choosing the Radisson Blu for your recent break. I am delighted that had such a relaxing time. I am sorry you felt that you were treated differently with regards to the spa, I can assure you that this was never our intention, all of our customers are important to us.

I hope you will come and visit us in Galway again very soon.