A group of us stayed in the Radisson apartments for a Hen in March. We stayed in a 2 bed which caters for 4 people. These apartments are very clean with extremely comfortable beds and very spacious. Living, kitchen and a small bathroom are upstairs and downstairs is the bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. One of the bedrooms was also en-suite.
They probably were a bit expensive but between 4 people they were fine (€325 per apartment) and the price included breakfast.
Breakfast was very good with plenty of choice.
We onloy stayed one night and it was for a hen so we didn't avail of use of the leisure centre which I would have liked but I'll be sure to do this next time!
Location is ideal. Next to train station and a very short walk to Eyre Square.
Overall I would recommend the apartments and will return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are guaranteed the best of all worlds when you stay at the luxurious four star Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Galway. Scenic Galway Bay views, luxury city centre hotel accommodation, excellent food, world class spirit one spa & leisure facilities, superb conference & meeting venue and elegant wedding facilities.Take advantage of some of Galway's great shopping streets, making it easy to explore the area's best attractions and fit some shopping in along the way! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel And Spa, Galway
- Radisson Hotel Galway
- Radisson Galway
- Galway Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel Galway
- Radisson Sas Galway