“Nice curry, attentive staff”

Kashmir Indian & Nepalese Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 506 Restaurants in Galway
Price range: US$ 22 - US$ 55
Cuisines: Indian, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Last minute night out while over on business. Good food served quickly, some unfamiliar dishes on the menu which was a nice change.

Kashmir R, Manager at Kashmir Indian & Nepalese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Hi Danny, thank you for your lovely review. Hope to see you again soon...

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We recently went for a lunch at Kashmir's after hearing lot of good reviews from our friends. And I must say, loved it! Starting from the courtesy of the waiters to their menu, the food...Absolutely delectable and flavour infused! We ordered a lasun kebab starter, followed by my favourite now, pilau rice, lamb Kashmir, chicken korma for my mild spice loving friend along with some salad...Will definitely visit soon. Thank you for the awesome food!

Kashmir R, Manager at Kashmir Indian & Nepalese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you suchandra for visiting us and giving this beautiful review.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Seemed like they had just microwaved our curry’s from frozen because they had them left over from the weekend. Chicken was completely tasteless and horrible texture and the lamb tasted more like old mutton than lamb. Would not recommend

2  Thank Sian J
Kashmir R, Manager at Kashmir Indian & Nepalese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear sian J, thank you for your time for this review. This restaurant is serving Indian Currys since many years and you are the only one who saying frozen curry from microwaved. How dirty is your mind saying that left over from weekend?? Our lamb is 100% fresh and irish from no.1 supplier in ireland and how could you tast like mutton??
Once we serve the meal to our guest, we always check about their meal and I did the same to you. Personally my self went to your table and ask about your meal and you said, " it's lovely sauce but inside the chicken no flavour." And I offered you for another dishes but you said "no it's fine."
But you didn't say anything bad about the lamb.

At the end, you licked out your lamb dishes and left few pieces of chicken and came to the counter to ask for free meal because didn't like the food. Then I realised that what kind of person you are. In hospitality indrustry, we said "customers are always right," so I didn't like to argue with you and I told you that I can't give you completely free but I don't charge you for chicken and just to pay for lamb. You were still not happy to pay for lamb which you completely finished.

Since I graduated in hotel management, I am continue working in many Hotels and restaurants. In this 16 years working journey I serve thousands of guests but never mate the person like you who looking for free meal.
This is the reasons you came to the TripAdvisor for revenge.
Thank you.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Very good authentic Indian. I had Samosas to start and they were good but a little bland. The Madras Chicken was nicely spiced and a huge portion, enough for lunch the following day. Prices a little higher than what I'm used to paying, but the location was good and the restaurant well appointed and comfortable. They had been badly flooded the week before I arrived but there wasn't any trace of a problem at all when I was there. Service was prompt and professional. Lovely place to which I'd happily return.

Kashmir R, Manager at Kashmir Indian & Nepalese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear CardinalsLady, thank you for review and the comment for the samosa we will definitely take it seriously to improve. Hope to see you soon...

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I was in Kashmir restaurant last Friday night with my best friends, it was a wonderful night . Food and service was fabulous as always. Kashmir was badly flooded on last Tuesday but they have managed to open from Thursday. Highly recommended for Indian & Nepalese food.

Kashmir R, Manager at Kashmir Indian & Nepalese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Hi Paul, thank you for visiting us and giving this such a nice review.