“Some stops are not worth it”
Review of Paddywagon Tours

Paddywagon Tours
Ranked #20 of 103 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My gf and I took 2 day tours: Cliffs of Moher and Giant's Causeway.

The Cliffs of Moher tour was OK. Some stops had too much time and the driver ended up cutting off the last stop at a castle altogether. The lunch break was terrible. Around 3 tour buses at the small Doolin town filled up the restaurants which clearly did not have enough capacity. Result: a hurried up overexpensive lunch with no place to sit.

On the other hand, the giant's cause way tour was nice. The trip to Northern Ireland was cool and worth it. However, again, there were stops that were not worth it and this took time away from those which were actually cool. 15 mins at the Dark Hedges is only enough to walk to the very entrance and take 1 pic before having to run back to the bus to not be left behind.

Also, the driver waited around 45 mins for some people that were late in Belfast, therefore all the tour went out of schedule (very bad for those who woke up very early and on time)

All reviews
in 71 reviews
"great driver"
in 53 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went to Blarney Castle with Leigh who was awesome!! I very much recommend, it was a great day and a great way to see Ireland. (As well as kissing that stone) (what a day!)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

On April 4th, I took the Paddywagon Tour of the Cliffs of Moher with my girlfriend. If your main goal for this trip is to go spend some time at the Cliffs I would recommend taking another form of transportation to get there. Spending an hour and a half at the Cliffs was not worth the other 10 hours that I spent on this Paddywagon. Sure you’re allowed some stops along the way but they are more like glorified bathroom breaks over actual scenic destinations. Over 250 people all arriving in the tiny town of Doolin at the same time fighting to eat at one of 2-3 cafes was not how I expected to spend my “45 Minute” lunch break. Sure, our driven Gavin was really friendly, but sometimes I just wanted silence on the bus. Our final stop was at a castle which I expected would be fun, however it was more sold as a quick stop to get some apple pie at a local cafe, which they were out of. Things may have been more enjoyable if I also did not have the undying fear of being left behind by the tour group at every destination. Alas, 12 hours after we departed, I arrived back in Dublin, emerging from the green luxury Mercedes bus a wiser, albeit more broken, man than when we had departed. Please “fill in the blank” with the review title.

1  Thank Chase S
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went for a day's trip through PaddyWagon. It was a great experience. Although one doen't get a lot of time to stay at one place. Try and choose a trip with lesser stops to enjoy quality time.