Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience!

Amazing. The staff is really kind and professional. Also received precious advices concerning... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
costanzad445
Rome, Italy
via mobile
Perfect massage

I have been there with my boyfriend to have the holistc massage, the girls have been very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$ 69.30
from US$ 75.10
from US$ 15.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage great massage sports massage pregnancy massage neck and shoulders city centre amazing experience grafton street therapist tension session knots calves therapeutic lymphatic skilled techniques
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I had a 45 min Indian head massage at the bodywise clinic today. My first visit and I was impressed. I was greeted warmly on arrival, quick completion of the usual form and into the consultation room. The massage was enjoyable and relaxing. It covered head and shoulders and I got great benefit from it.

I'll come back again

1  Thank kathyquinnmail
Bodywise C, Owner at The Bodywise Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Hi Kathy,

We are so happy to hear you enjoy your 45min Indian Head Massage and your overall experience at The Bodywise Clinic at The Bodywise Clinic.

Yours in Health,

Reviewed 7 October 2018

I did Anti-Cellulite treatment and the masseuse was very good.
I used to do a lot of massage in my life but never with this concentration.
The message was very strong and efficient.
The masseuse suggests me a valid body cream. I'm so glad and I'm looking forward to the next message.

Date of experience: October 2018
Bodywise C, Owner at The Bodywise Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Hi Sarah C,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your Anti-Cellulite Massage and are benefiting from the results.

Siobhán Meehan

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I'd never been to The Bodywise Clinic before but when i walked in all the staff seemed nice and friendly. The receptionist explained everything to me & my therapist was very good.

Hi Maeve,

Thanks for your glowing review of your experience at The Bodywise Clinic. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your treatment and found our staff very friendly.

Yours in Health,

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

My husband was booked in for a 40 minute massage. I checked several times that it was 40 minutes of treatment and was assured it was. They cut his time short so effectively it was 30-35 minutes of treatment. This is always disappointing as we came early to do the forms as asked to make sure he received the full treatment. He said the massage was really good and they were happy for me to wait in the foyer which was a nice space and gave me a cup of tea. If it had been a full treatment time would have been 5 star. Also - there were two flights of stairs on the way up. Was fine for us but might be hard for others.

Hi Sarah C,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear your husband enjoyed his treatments so much and that our staff looked after you in our reception area while you waited.

In regards to your comment about your husband’s treatment being cut short, it is standard practice in the majority of Irish Alternative Health Clinics during a patient's initial visit that a brief assessment with the practitioner is included in the first visit. We have never received a complaint like this before as it is standard practice and common knowledge that in highly reputable clinics in Ireland that the initial assessment is included in treatment time of the first appointment. We also make this clear on our website; “one-to-one assessments with your therapist at the beginning of your initial treatment is mandatory and most of the time should take no more than a few minutes. It is also included in the length of your treatment time”. This initial assessment is crucial to detect any possible contraindications and also provides the therapists with information on how they can tailor the treatment to suit the patients specifically. Furthermore, the findings of this brief assessment is what enabled your husband’s therapist at The Bodywise Clinic to provide him with the ‘5 start Massage’ you mentioned he received.

Had your husband attended another health clinic in Ireland, the assessment would have also been included in treatments time of his first visit. This is usually the case for highly reputable Health Clinics that offer Remedial Massage, physiotherapy, physical therapy, chiropractic, osteopathy, acupuncture, etc.

With regards to your comment about the two flights of stairs; once again, this is made abundantly clear on every page of our website which states “Please be advised that The Bodywise Clinic is located on the 2nd Floor. Unfortunately, there is no lift on the premises. Should you need assistance walking up/down the stairs, please notify us and one of us will be more than happy to assist you”. All clinic in Dublin City Centre usually do not have elevators. This is due to the fact that the City insists our beautiful Georgian buildings remain as authentic as possible.

Yours in health,

Co-Owner of The Bodywise Clinic

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I've to the Bodywise 3 times 2nd visit with Radza(hope spelling is correct!). got very professional treatment. next appointment booked.

Date of experience: September 2018

Hi Peter C,

We are so happy to hear you have benefited so much from you treatments at The Bodywise Clinic with Rasa. We'll be sure to let her know.

We look forward to seeing you soon again at The Bodywise Clinic.

Yours in health,