Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Hot stone massage

Reviewed 3 days ago
Michelle G
via mobile
Deep tissue massage, great experience

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$ 37.73
from US$ 74.90
from US$ 23.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage great massage sports massage pregnancy massage lower back pain massage experience problem areas neck and shoulders head massage in depth knowledge explained everything amazing experience city centre grafton street therapist tension session
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I attended Bodywise clinic for a hot stone massage. It was extremely relaxing. Staff were very professional and welcoming.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Clean, comfortable facilities, staff are friendly & very professional, very good value. Location is very convenient.

Bodywise C, Owner at The Bodywise Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Taurus100,

We really appreciate your glowing review of your experience at The Bodywise Clinic. We're so pleased to hear you found our staff professional and friendly and our facilities were clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had reflexology and a body massagewitb my therapist Yalina. It was very relaxing and she really listened to me regarding the pressure and working on my shoulders. I'd highly recommend this place.

Hi Marian,

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed you enjoyed your Reflexology treatment with Galina.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Delighted with my recent experience at Bodywise clinic, Dublin. Daniel has recently joined the practice and was friendly, professional and keen to share his knowledge. Would absolutely recommend him for a sports massage and will be back myself again shortly

Bodywise C, Owner at The Bodywise Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear mod20152015,

Thanks for your lovely feedback. We'll be sure to let Daniel know how happy you were with his Sports Massage treatment and that you found him to be so professional.

We look forward to seeing you again soon at The Bodywise Clinic

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Sports massage done on a knee injury with dry needles done as well - overall very good experience would definitely recommend it. Knee feel good - instant relief from dry needles

Hi hellyc2,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your Sports Massage with us here at The Bodywise Clinic. We hope your knee is still reaping the benefits from your massage and the dry needles.

We look forward to seeing you again soon at The Bodywise Clinic

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing! Really helped my shoulders and back! Great for sports players, bar staff and students. Amazing staff too very friendly!

Hi Katepepper1999,

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a glowing review on TripAdvisor. We're so thrilled to hear your shoulders and back benefited so much from your treatment.

We look forward to seeing you again soon at The Bodywise Clinic ]

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great massage! I did the deep tissue 45 min. My back feels much better. I will definitely come back again.

Hi Roki2001,

We are thrilled to hear you benefited so much from your 45min Deep Tissue Massage. We hope your back is still reaping the benefits.

We look forward to seeing again soon at The Bodywise Clinic

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service and a really calming and pleasant environment despite being in the middle of the city centre! I'll be back.

HI Damien,

Thanks for your lovely feedback. We are so happy to hear you thought the service you received at The Bodywise Clinic was excellent, calming and pleasant.

We look forward to seeing you again soon at The Bodywise Clinic,

Yours in health,

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Had lymphatic drainage massage last Saturday and it was excellent. Katia wa my therapist she was very professional. I am now a regular patient at Bodywise.

Bodywise C, Owner at The Bodywise Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor and for giving us such a high rating. We're so pleased to hear you benefited so much from your Lymphatic Drainage Massage with Katia. We'll be sure to let her know.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I had a 45 min Indian head massage at the bodywise clinic today. My first visit and I was impressed. I was greeted warmly on arrival, quick completion of the usual form and into the consultation room. The massage was enjoyable and relaxing. It covered head and shoulders and I got great benefit from it.

I'll come back again

1  Thank kathyquinnmail
Bodywise C, Owner at The Bodywise Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Hi Kathy,

We are so happy to hear you enjoy your 45min Indian Head Massage and your overall experience at The Bodywise Clinic at The Bodywise Clinic.