“Reflexology treatment”

The Bodywise Clinic
Ranked #1 of 70 Spas & Wellness in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Proud WINNER -2017 & 2018 TripAdvisor Cert. of Excellence The Bodywise Clinic is a calm oasis in metropolitan and vibrant Suffolk Street, Dublin 2. The Bodywise Clinic brings together a variety of highly qualified and experienced health practitioners. Working as a team, we offer many different professional therapies conveniently located under one roof. With you in mind, our purpose built treatment rooms have been designed to create a tranquil yet professional ambience for you to feel instantly at ease. We offer over ten different types of massages, acupuncture, nutrition therapy and psychotherapy all under the one roof. Our most popular treatments include; Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massage Physiotherapy, Dry Needling, Holistic Massage, Hot Stone Therapy, Indian Head Massage, Anti-cellulite Treatments, Laser Therapy for muscle Injuries Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Acupressure Massage, Natural Facelift Massage Pregnancy Massage and Reflexology. Prices start from only 49Euro.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had a wonderful reflexology treatment on Wednesday; Nadia was excellent, the whole experience was enjoyable, so much so that I booked another two treatments!! I suffer with sinus and chest infections a lot which is the reason for my visit as I'm sick of taking antibiotics.. I'm hoping to find relief from my symptoms with some reflexology so watch this space folks and I will let you know the verdict after my 3rd treatment...already looking forward to next week for my 2nd one.

Bodywise C, Owner at The Bodywise Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Carmel!

We so happy to hear you enjoyed your Reflexology treatment with Nadia. We'll be sure to let her know how happy you were with your treatment.

We looking forward to seeing you again soon at the clinic soon.

Warmest Regards

in 5 reviews
"knowledge"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My daughter and I came in for a massage and AH YES!!!!! My masseuse had excellent hands and a great touch. The Holistic Massage that I received relieved the knots in my neck and upper back. I felt amazing and so relaxed that I drifted off to a light sleep for 15 min. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Bodywise C, Owner at The Bodywise Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Linda G!

Thanks so much for your glowing review. We are so pleased to hear you and your daughter enjoyed your Holistic Massages and enjoyed your overall experience at The Bodywise Clinic.

We sincerely look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I received a great service from the point I called by phone to arrange my appointment to the last moment I left the place.

The message was amazing! all I need it for that extra boost of energy!

Bodywise C, Owner at The Bodywise Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Frambert!

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience at The Bodywise Clinic from start to finish. We're delighted your massage gave you that extra boost of energy!

All the best,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I was in extreme pain coming in. Had an amazing session of massage and dry needling - need another next week!

Hi Zoë,

Thanks so much for your lovely feedback on TripAdvisor. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your massage and dry needling treatments with us.

We look forward to seeing you at The Bodywise Clinic again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I'm writing this sitting in the waiting room after my massage with Lani. I don't often write reviews, but this was out and out the best massage I've ever had. Lani trained in neuromuscular fields so gave me a combination deep tissue / sports massage. It hurt... And I imagine it will hurt for the next few days, but it was perfect and very professional - she just gave you confidence she knew what she was doing. She found the spots that were sore just by touch (I assume this is a skill all masseurs are trained in but I've never met one that can do it like that), and a few minutes of work later they were very noticeably less tense.

Located very centrally, and relative to the other dublin ones I found, on the cheap side at €85 for 90 minutes (a full 90 minutes unlike many of the places you see). Whichever way very good value for money.

Do yourself a favour and book!

1  Thank rohan1963
Bodywise C, Owner at The Bodywise Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hi Rohan1963,

Thanks so, so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review on TripAdvisor and for giving us 5 Stars!! We're absolutely thrilled to hear you benefited so much from your 90min Deep Tissue/Sports Massage with Lani. We'll be sure to let her know and we sincerely look forward to seeing you again soon at The Bodywise Clinic.