“Yummy yummy”

Thai Jasmine Grab&Go
Ranked #1,774 of 2,926 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 9
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The best green curry I've ever had with loads of gorgeous huge king prawns. Great prices and huge portions, cannot fault and I will be back.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious lunch, had the pad thai which was cooked fresh and was amazing. Generous portion and piping hot. My grind had a green curry which also tasted superb. Great find, will be back tonight for tea!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My friend and I were walking around Dublin for a while and wanted something vegetarian friendly so thought why not Thai. We were too lazy/hungry to walk back to our Airbnb so decided to eat our food there (for some reason it wasn't advertised as a 'Grab&Go' restaurant)

My biggest complaints:
- Food itself is not great - my fried rice was way too salty, and my friend's curry was way too spicy. On top of that...
- They had no water for patrons - I get it's not a sit-down place but who doesn't have a cup of water?!

Overall, I would avoid this place if possible - it's in a cute alley but not worth the food!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered the spicy basil beef. Got some bland chicken something with loads of fries. I expected basil beef with maybe rice. I would not go back again.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

This was not good Thai food. Also, I don't think they advertised it as "grab & go" when I was there. My friend and I stopped by and decided to eat there because we didn't want to walk back to our hotel on an empty stomach, but they didn't have water and when we asked about a garbage (to throw out our empty containers) they took our plates to the back of the kitchen. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this place solely for the fact that the food just did not taste that great.