“Lunch deal”

Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 33
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our friendly atmosphere in a relaxing surrounding with an extensive menu to cater for any occasion. We serve delicious food from all around the world with authentic presentation.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So I spotted this place while I was looking for lunch earlier today. Deal of €10 for 2 courses and drink sounded too good to be true.... And it was. Having been to Luigi Malones in Limerick when it was open, and Cork too- I had high hope of a nice meal. I was wrong. To start I got the chicken wings. The name for this particular starter should be called chicken bones, as the vast majority of the dish is made up deep-fried, tasteless bone with a minute amount of meat. For main I got the chorizo pizza which was grand. Tasted like the store Ristorante pizza, which are nice in fairness. Overall I'd give the food a 6 out of 10. What let this place done further was the service. After my starter, a waiter (not mine) delivered a pasta dish. When I said I hadn't ordered that, he took it away. Immediately my waiter arrived inquiring my order again. When I told him, he offered no apology and I waited as my correct order was taken to the kitchen. Ordinarily I wouldn't be bothered my small errors, just the fact that it came with no apology. So ya, a good deal for a tenner. Average food with (below) average service.

3  Thank Sean K

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Myself and my boyfriend went out here for lunch on Easter Sunday as part of a nice day out we had planned. We ordered out food as part of their lunch deal (€10 for 2 courses), 40 minutes later we had to ask a waiter where our starters were (the restaurant was not busy at all). Our waiter returned to explain there was a problem with the oven, even though the couple beside us and family behind us had just been served garlic bread (which is all we were waiting for) both parties arrived quite some time after ourselves. Our starters (garlic bread) arrived 5 minutes later dripping in oil with no taste of garlic.
We then were served our main courses approximately 15 minutes later, both meals tasted mediocre at best. I was half way through my main course (chicken tequila pasta) when I noticed a thick curly short black hair in my meal. No possibility of it being my own as i have long straight light brown hair. We brought this to the attention of our waiter who merely just took both plates away, no apology or comment at all. The waiter then returned a few minutes later with the bill and explained my meal (€10) had been removed from the bill. He then proceeded to ask how we would like to pay for the remainder of out bill (€13 my boyfriends meal and our 2 soft drinks). There was no apology or acknowledgement from any member of staff as to how our meal had been completely ruined.
It put both myself and my boyfriend in a horrible mood and ruined a potentially great day we had planned. Completely unsatisfactory and extremely disappointing as I have been coming to this restaurant regularly for a number of years.

1  Thank meganciarahowe
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great service. My first time at this restaurant and most certainly will go back.
Very nice surroundings and exceptionally clean. Staff nice and very good food

2  Thank Al H
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant many times and normally good enough but not this time. The menu is reduced with many favourites gone. We ordered chicken wings and nachos for starters. They wings were nice but nachos burnt and so saity, really bad. My Pizza was burnt and so were my friends chips. Service was also awful, not offered desert and had to chase drinks.

Will never go back

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurants with great food and awesome decoration. The quantity is very satisfying and the quality is even better! Give it a try

2  Thank Miguel_Diamantino