“Great Value - Simple- Friendly”
Review of Empoli Restaurant

Empoli Restaurant
Ranked #666 of 2,857 Restaurants in Dublin
Description: A newly refurbished Italian restaurant, serving a wide range of Italian dishes, Located in The Plaza, Swords.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I liked this restaurant ,however requires a lot of update to make this place even more nicer. Very friendly staff, great value, good taste, ordered Pepperoni Pizza, sparkling water, my friends ordered Penne Arrabiata, Tortellini, chicken wings, garlic bread, Pollo Alla Diavola (please ask for an extra sauce with spices and tomatoes it goes better with it). I think the quality is very good for the price you pay.
Overall, nice and cheerful. I recommend this local restaurant and will definitely be back, thank you.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing, got the bruschetta & lasagne and all I can say Is wow wow wow , the lasagne was served in small casserole dish surrounded with homemade tomato sauce and cheese I went with my friend for her birthday and we were given a desert on the house which was also amazing !!! , to me that is great service, the staff is so welcoming , will be going back again, 100%

1  Thank clairezii
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here a good few times. It as always grand. Cheap and cheerful. Nothing fancy. But won't be returning. I went with two friends. One friend ordered steak and two of us went for pizza. The wine was awful and we sent it back only to be told by the owner that there was nothing wrong with It!!!! He reluctantly changed the bottle but all very embarrassing and needless. The steak was meant to be sirloin but looked more line minute. It was overdone and tasteless. This was pointed out to the waitress who didn't offer to take it back and to be honest after the wine incident my friend didn't want to persue it. Pizza was good. The service is shocking and having to justify sending a bad bottle of wine e back left a sour taste in the mouth, no pun intended! On a trip to the loo I had to witness the chef having an argument with a staff member as there is only a bead type curtain as a door. It's a pity that Empoli have gone this way. Previously I would have said it's a little gem but not anymore.

1  Thank LancomeLover
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We went here as a family on a Sunday evening. Tthis was my 2nd visit to Empoli. The last time i had eaten here with friends. The food again was delicious, the staff are attentive & the restaurant is lovely & clean and there's a lovely atmosphere. There is s good kids menu too..

1  Thank ShellyB1978
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, friendly staff, nice place. We spent there really nice time with my friend.
I can recommend it:)