Open today: 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$ 20.80
from US$ 32.30
from US$ 28.80
5,716 results
All reviews premium tour souvenir glass blending experience our tour guide great tour jameson tour tasting session trinity college visiting dublin fionn history ireland distilleries owen scotch knowledge euro
Reviewed today

I had a most enjoyable tour at the Irish Whiskey Museum. If you love Irish whiskey, I MOST DEFINITEELY recommend you take the time to visit!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Grace was our guide and she was absolutely amazing. We had so much fun and I discovered my new favourite type of whiskey! We opted for the tasting plus brunch and the food was also excellent. Highly recommend!

Reviewed yesterday

Joni was a great guide, full of entertaining knowledge. I highly recommend this hour long tour! Good options of Irish whisky for sampling.

Reviewed yesterday

This place was AWESOME! I am not a whiskey drinker and since I'd already gone to the Jamison factory, I wasn't super excited about this excursion. My opinion drastically changed when we got there!

Because we had time to kill before our tour, we sat in the small bar area and scoped out the menu. Stephen, the amazing barman, asked what I did like to drink and based on that, suggested to me a few brands/types to try. He was super knowledgeable about all the whiskey's, knew how they were made, their different flavors and notes, and provided so much information about them all. I was impressed!

Sarah H. was our tour guide and she was a riot! Super funny, made the tour and history lesson enjoyable, and was also super knowledgeable about all the whiskey's. I loved her presentations!

Such a fun little place with a great history lesson and samples at the end. I would definitely do this again!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Joni gave a great tour and seemed knowledgeable of the process of making whiskey as well as the history of Irish whiskey. A lot of fun even for a homebrewer and very experienced whiskey drinker.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Fantastic tour, very knowledgeable and fun tour guide Caelainn! 10 times better than the Guinness tour, highly recommended.

Reviewed yesterday

Mark was our guide. He provided a great overview of the history of Irish whiskey. We tasted four whiskeys at the end of the tour - while Mark provided an outstanding description of the pros and cons of each. As an independent operator, Mark freely answered all questions without bias. We were allowed to blend our own whiskey - though frankly most of our group chose to partake freely of all whiskeys leaving little to none left for blending! Oh well... an excellent outing!!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

So many info coming through the guiding tour while wandering. Mark B. Made the guiding tour much more entairtaining because of his humor and kind character. Vicky.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We went there unplanned and didn’t know what to expect. We are both not much of whiskey drinkers but figured that’s the thing to do in Ireland ;) Caelainn was our tour guide and she was absolutely amazing! Very funny, entertaining and she knew what she is talking about. Loved the history lessons (even though I am usually not so interested in that) but it explained a lot about the history of the country and it’s economy in the past! I can definitely recommend to do the tour when you are in town! Trying the different tastes of whiskeys is of course also a plus ;) much better than Scottish whisky of course!

Reviewed yesterday

I popped into the Irish Whiskey Museum because it was as an attraction I hadn't already done, it was very close to my hotel (it was raining), and it was open. I'm not a huge whiskey fan! Despite that, I had a great time. The talk was interesting (the tour guide very engaging, despite a reserved crowd!) with lots of little details you remember and pass on to friends. The tour included three whiskey tasters as well, which felt like good value. It was advertised as 30 minutes (or at least the tour left every 30 mins), but we (the last tour of the day) took around an hour and 10 mins. There is also a bar and a shop, so you can kill time before your tour or stay later.