“Great food, Great Service and a great buzz!”
Review of Thunder Road Cafe

Thunder Road Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Thunder Road Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #614 of 2,757 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Always love bringing visitors here for great food and great service. The wine is great and the cocktails are brilliant. Highly recommended for either intimate couples or large groups and the menu has something to suit everyone.

I recommend the loaded skins with cheese and bacon to start and the delicious pork chops as a great main.

The rosé Malbec is delicious with anything and they make a great cosmo!!! A +++++++

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food, cocktails, music and staff are all amazing ! My Mam, myself and a large group of our friends come here every Christmas Eve since I was 6 months old. We love it! This year my Mam got engaged over Christmas, so we were extra “merry”. A member of staff came out with a complimentary bottle of wine (I think it was wine) for us and sang songs with us. It really made our night and made her feel extra special !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love this place because every time I visit, it gets to me with great service, amazing atmosphere, music, food...just the feeling of Ireland. Every tourist who comes to Dublin, visits Temple bar street. And this restaurant is a must if you want to taste great food and feel that Irish hospitality. Thunder Road just puts a big smile on your face.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went here for an early evening meal with my 2 daughters, it was very busy when we arrived so were told it would be 15 mins for a table, we could wait at the bar, the bar area was very busy and there seemed to be lots of very loud hen and stag parties, it was more like a pub then anything else.
We ordered spaghetti Bolognese, Steak and bbq robs,the portions were a great size and most of the food ok but the ribs were a big disappointment.The top portion were lovely but the ones underneath were dry and burnt, I know that ribs can be charred but these were definitely burned, it looked to me like they were hidden under the others, a bit of consistency in the dishes wouldn’t go amiss
The desserts we had were very average and the bill came to round €85 for 3 of us, which wasn’t exactly value for money.
Won’t be returning again in a hurry

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Traditional American bar. We ordered the burgers, were very satisfied with them. Nice atmosphere, good-natured staff. For three with a beer paid 63 euros

1  Thank Анна Ф