“Another enjoyable dinner”

Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 52
Cuisines: French, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: Busy City Centre Bistro offering all day dining from 12 noon Fully Licensed, great cocktails and extensive wine list Private dining for groups of up to 30 available
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Highly recommend this restaurant – for the food and the great service!
My parents, my husband and I went for dinner last Sunday evening and when we arrived, we were seated close to a large group of 20 people who were happily noisy but very loud to be sat next to! It was a busy night for the restaurant but when I asked the staff if we could be moved, they acted very quickly in a friendly manner and prepared a table for us upstairs which we were gratefully moved to! We then proceeded to have a lovely meal (the gnocchi dish was amazing!) and our Venezuelan waiter was so friendly and interesting to chat with!
It was my second time there and won’t be my last!
Thank you to all the staff for your help.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Ate here recently with a large group and we had an area upstairs to ourselves with a very friend waiter. Had the gnocchi and it was really nice, slightly disappointed with the dessert as I went for the profiteroles and from the menu I was expecting a fancier dish but they were tasty. Everyone at the dinner was really happy with their food.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Make sure you stop here for dinner. Chucartarie platter was great for two. The best steak I had in Ireland. Service was suburb and the ambiance was great.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

With its unique atmosphere filled with theatre and movie stars who have dined here . Excellent fresh fish dishes - a glorious meal with attentive staff and food served with expert chefs . A tremendous evening - hours spent here . Superb . Many thanks . Recommend

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The place was decorated as if you were at Grandmas house. The food was simple and fresh. The staff was outstanding. We had to wait a bit for the check because the place filled up suddenly. When they brought the check the gave us a free desert drink.